2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

24 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

Man I hope this rule bites Sean Payton in the ass every game because his bitching has actually caused flopping in football to be a legitimate strategy.  

Like it wasn't already? The Pats have been doing it for years.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, masterchaoss said:

Man I hope this rule bites Sean Payton in the ass every game because his bitching has actually caused flopping in football to be a legitimate strategy. 

Drawing defensive PI has been strategy for a decade if not more. 

The solution is to not commit PI, but if it does occcur, it should be called. 

I will NEVER understand any mentality that rejects advances to help get calls right. Ever. I guess if the mistakes help your team, then it’s easy to have an opinion, but I’d prefer as close AP a fairly-called game as I can get. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 7/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, dfwabel said:

Not a good start to NFL100 with the Bengals with an event at Welcome Stadium in Dayton

of course. Out 6-8 weeks. 

It's a good thing the Bengals waited until I was completely disinterested in the NFL before they fired Marvin Lewis because 5-10 years ago this news would've wrecked me. Now I just nod and move on with my life because this is a hell sport that sucks for everyone. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Oh my!

A New Orleans judge said Monday that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and three referees from the infamous “no-call" NFC championship game should answer questions about the game under oath in September.

Orleans Parish Civil District Court Judge Nicole Sheppard scheduled the depositions for Goodell and the refs during a Monday status conference.

The scheduling conference took place days after a Louisiana 4th Circuit Court of Appeal panel unanimously upheld Sheppard’s decision to allow a lawsuit filed by Saints superfan Tony LeMon against the NFL to proceed.

With the depositions in hand, LeMon and his co-plaintiffs will be able to continue to press their case against the league ahead of a potential trial.

However, the NFL still has weeks to mount an appeal to the Louisiana Supreme Court seeking to have the lawsuit dismissed altogether. If that succeeds, Goodell's deposition would never take place.

https://www.nola.com/news/courts/article_07668118-b229-11e9-bcd9-1b06f81b6934.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

What are they hoping for...racketeering?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

New Orleans is a great city, with great people, food and culture. One of my favorite places to visit, but hot damn this has gone too far. I’ve never seen this level of sour grapes. 

Everybody involved with this lawsuit should be ashamed of themselves. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2 hours ago, dfwabel said:

This goes way beyond being a simple crybaby and well into the realm of embarrassing a-hole.  I hope the Saints are victims of blown calls on a weekly basis this year.

All this fuss over a team that would still lose to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. 

But in all seriousness, This is honestly becoming as big, if not bigger embarrassment than the call itself. What is Goodell supposed to say? Or the Refs? 

And let's not pretend there haven't been blown calls before, even in the Super Bowl.     

I’m not sure what the end game is here. Honestly, how was this guy even considered to have standing to sue? What tangible thing did Saints fans lose? The opportunity to buy a Super Bowl t shirt?

All that can possibly come out of this is embarrassment for Goodell, and I’m always for that. :censored: him. I don’t know why any other fan base cares. 

PJU85JF.png

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

This goes way beyond being a simple crybaby and well into the realm of embarrassing a-hole.  I hope the Saints are victims of blown calls on a weekly basis this year.

Don’t we have a reel of missed calls in the Saints vs. Vikings NFC championship from 2010? The Saints really lack perspective.

6 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

Don’t we have a reel of missed calls in the Saints vs. Vikings NFC championship from 2010? The Saints really lack perspective.

Oh, yes, we most certainly do.  And all those missed call late hits on old man Favre's ankles and knees were bought and paid for by a scumbag coach while the smarmy d-bag head coach who is still there looked the other way (at least... If don't want to believe he actually actively supported it). And those were intensionally dirty hits, not just a simple blown call, like the Rams.  Am I still salty all these years later?  Oh, yes. However, I was never such an unashamed loser that I considered suing. What an idiot.

It'll be a cold cold COLD day in hell before I feel bad for that franchise.

On 7/29/2019 at 11:11 AM, McCarthy said:

of course. Out 6-8 weeks. 

It's a good thing the Bengals waited until I was completely disinterested in the NFL before they fired Marvin Lewis because 5-10 years ago this news would've wrecked me. Now I just nod and move on with my life because this is a hell sport that sucks for everyone. 

Well, they are now a 9.5 point underdog (and rising) for Week 1 @SEA.

Archived