2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Niners still have The Packers & Saints, They will lose to at least 1 of them. 

Patriots also aren't running the table against the Ravens, Eagles, Cowboys, Chiefs & Texans. 

As Chris Berman used to love to say, "THAT'S...why they play the games."  Who knows what may happen this season?

That said, that turned into a very entertaining game last night. I know it's only one game, but Kyler Murray looks like he might really be something--here's hoping the Cardinals brass don't jack it up by hiring multiple HCs which could very easily mean multiple OCs which WILL mean an inconsistent growth trend for Murray, which is what you don't want as an NFL starter. (See Campbell, Jason and also Mariota, Marcus as evidence of that.) Also, Andy Isabella...the latest next Tim Dwight out there. (For those of you young'ns on board too young to remember, YouTube him.) 

But man...those 49ers. They looked GOOD last night. Being out on the west coast now I can see more of these teams play, and that TE of theirs, George Kittle, is the truth. That's looking like a real solid squad up there in San Fran.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Patriots also aren't running the table against the Ravens, Eagles, Cowboys, Chiefs & Texans. 

*ahem* Seattle fan here... The Forty Whiners still have two games with the Seahawks coming up, beginning with Monday Night next week. Before you mention Green Bay and New Orleans, they have to get past Seattle.

Its a good thing to be 8-0, but I just feel like the team should've clobbered the birds last night. Not good that Kwon Alexander is out for the year.

Also looks like Dwayne Haskins will make the start for the Skins. Expect at least 30+ AP rushes and another quick game.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

4 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

The Niners are still undefeated. Man, if the Superbowl is between the Niners and Patriots, I am not watching.

If you could watch that mess of a game last year, this will at least be interesting. Score may be 10-7 or 42-35. But it will be entertaining instead of watching the Rams play like they were the AI on rookie setting in Madden. 

3 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

I can see the Patriots run the table in the regular season because the Chiefs and Texans will be too beat up, Jackson may have to run to beat them and Phila and Dallas are Jeckyl and Hyde this year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As a Patriots fan, obviously I think they can and will win their final 8 games, but here’s some reasoning to that:

Their final 3 games are @ Bengals , Vs Bills, Vs Dolphins, so that isn’t anything to worry about. The tough stretch is these 5 games

@ Ravens

BYE

@ Eagles

Vs Cowboys

@ Texans 

Vs Chiefs

I don’t expect trouble from the cowboys, especially since it will likely be a very cold evening in late November. The Eagles are an interesting case, as they seem to play the pats well but they aren’t that great this season, and Brady will probably play harder as this is still a bit of a revenge game. The final 3 are the ones that I wouldn’t be surprised at an upset and I’m worried that could happen. The ravens, in Baltimore? Lamar Jackson constantly running for a first down on 3&15? This could be one of those games where the ravens D finally shows and Lamar annoys the hell out of the patriots D. The Texans, I’d say, are the toughest game on the schedule. On the road this time, and the previous 2 games against Watson at home the Texans almost won at the finish. And they look pretty good this year. Recipe for a tough game. The chiefs game is obvious, but they are a bit beat up so we’ll have to see what they look like come December. However, I like the chances of getting through that 13-0, even if they aren’t that good of odds. The defense may be one of the best of all time, so they could do it!

7 hours ago, JG36 said:

don’t expect trouble from the cowboys, especially since it will likely be a very cold evening in late November. 

Not saying the Cowboys will beat the Patriots, but it is totally a Cowboys thing to lose to a team like the Jets and then come back and beat a team like the Patriots. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

4 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Not saying the Cowboys will beat the Patriots, but it is totally a Cowboys thing to lose to a team like the Jets and then come back and beat a team like the Patriots. 

This is literally the thing that every fan in the world says about their team.

Archived