2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

and Tyrod got your a$$ to the wildcard game loss and they jettisoned him too. 

And I thought that was bull :censored:. Tyrod was run out of Buffalo for the worst reasons.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

27 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

The Cowboys can’t beat good teams.

The Bills are a good team.

Sigh. Please fire Garrett. If the Eagles don’t end up winning this division, I’ll be shocked. 

Who do you want to you think is better?

Lincoln Riley?

12 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Sigh. Please fire Garrett. If the Eagles don’t end up winning this division, I’ll be shocked. 

He isn't going to get fired. His contract is going to "lapse" and Jerry isn't going to pick it up.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

11 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

The Eagles have too many injuries and a head-case QB.  Their remaining schedule (other than Dallas) is such that you and I could start for them and they'd probably still win, so it'll come down to that 22-Dec game.  As of 7:26 PM on 28-November, I don't see the Eagles winning that one. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 9/8/2019 at 10:21 PM, DG_Now said:

That game was stupid. Kyler Murray looked awesome when he was doing Kyler Murray things, but he's so small! Not breaking news or anything, but he looks smaller than Doug Flutie did. Much faster though.

It's never going to work out for Matt Patricia,  the Lions is it?

20 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The Eagles have too many injuries and a head-case QB.  Their remaining schedule (other than Dallas) is such that you and I could start for them and they'd probably still win, so it'll come down to that 22-Dec game.  As of 7:26 PM on 28-November, I don't see the Eagles winning that one. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Doesn’t mean he’s a good qb. He has one of the best teams in the league around him is all.

I mean, who can say? Allen is leading all QBs in rushing TDs and certainly doesn't lose the Bills games. His legs stretch the defense and he's as likely to throw as to run. It can be a challenge to game plan for a QB like that and after a certain point, you need to give him credit for excelling at what he's asked to do.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I mean, who can say? Allen is leading all QBs in rushing TDs and certainly doesn't lose the Bills games. His legs stretch the defense and he's as likely to throw as to run. It can be a challenge to game plan for a QB like that and after a certain point, you need to give him credit for excelling at what he's asked to do.

The way he runs will get him killed. He never gives himself up and will continue to miss games because of it.

9 hours ago, dont care said:

The way he runs will get him killed. He never gives himself up and will continue to miss games because of it.

I didn't see most of the game yesterday, but I think he's gotten better at giving himself up since his concussion against the Patriots earlier this year. He's on a 11-1 TD-INT stretch, but he has the ability to fumble like Kurt Warner on the Giants.

I'm just thankful the Bills didn't embarrass themselves on national TV.

Josh Allen is in no way elite, but there are plenty of NFL teams who would take him as their QB in a heartbeat. 

It should be concerning for Dallas (and the rest of the NFL) how much Buffalo manhandled them last night. I personally had written Buffalo off as being a product of their schedule, but now I’m not so sure. I can see them winning a game in the playoffs and once you’ve done that, anything can happen. 

spacer.png

Archived