2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dfwabel said:

He works in Philly...nowhere else as data illustrates

And even in Philly...

He had a hell of a three game stretch. The best timed three game stretch in NFL history...but he was floundering before Wentz came back. 

1 minute ago, Ice_Cap said:

And even in Philly...

He had a hell of a three game stretch. The best timed three game stretch in NFL history...but he was floundering before Wentz came back. 

His Chip Kelly season was monster too.   27-2 touchdown-to-interception ratio in 2013, but he lost to the Saints in the Wildcard game being 23/23/2TD for less than 200 yards passing

Watching the Ravens/49ers game and it's without internal consistency on what is/isn't PI.

Not a surprise, at all. But still just stupid. What a dumb league.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Watching the Ravens/49ers game and it's without internal consistency on what is/isn't PI.

I mean they got that call right though. At least imo.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

46 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I understood the call on Marlon Humphrey on Emmanuel Sanders. A bit ticky-tack imo but by the letter of the law probably the correct one. 

To not call something on the Niners DB against Mark Andrews though was ridiculous. 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

I understood the call on Marlon Humphrey on Emmanuel Sanders. A bit ticky-tack imo but by the letter of the law probably the correct one. 

To not call something on the Niners DB against Mark Andrews though was ridiculous. 

Exactly. If one is PI, the other has to be.

Except, I guess, when it doesn't. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well, well, well...looked like the bottom just fell out in Lucas Oil in the fourth quarter. Three turnovers overall, one being a block-6 (is that a football term yet?), and suddenly all the air went out of that building.

And don't look now, but it looks like Tennessee might..actually...be...on...something here. I think this makes it four straight wins now. And with the Texans taking on the Patriots tonight in Houston, should the Texans lose, that would put the Titans into a tie for the division lead with four games to go. Should be bery interesting yet...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh, and also...just what the whole entire heck was this???  

Brian Flores...sneaky sneaky. 😉

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived