2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

I’m always happy to see the Saints lose in heartbreaking fashion. 

Now for their fans to :censored: about changing yet another rule. 

You understand you're the kind of Boston/Pats fans people are annoyed by?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

9 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

So people can laugh at Boston losing? But I can’t laugh at another team losing? 

isn’t that hypocritical? 

That's the price of 6 titles in 20 years. And three (or four?) World Series wins. And a Stanley Cup. And an NBA Finals win. Plus probably some NCAA hockey titles too.

Request for the mods again -- can we merge the two NFL threads? I don't see why we need two, especially if the playoff chatter is more active in the NFL season thread.

Subquestion - why do people even make playoffs threads?

EDIT: Just checked -- Boston College/University combined for 5 NCAA hockey titles since 2000.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

35 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Ok, all you jackasses that went ahead and penciled in the Saints for the win, AND kept hammering the "Cousins can't beat good teams"... Kindly shut the  hell up.

Congrats on your team! I really didn't think the Vikings or Cousins had it in them. I'll be rooting for them against SF for sure.

6 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

That's the price of 6 titles in 20 years. And three (or four?) World Series wins. And a Stanley Cup. And an NBA Finals win. Plus probably some NCAA hockey titles too.

Request for the mods again -- can we merge the two NFL threads? I don't see why we need two, especially if the playoff chatter is more active in the NFL season thread.

Subquestion - why do people even make playoffs threads?

EDIT: Just checked -- Boston College/University combined for 5 NCAA hockey titles since 2000.

All I can say is don’t dish it out if you can’t take it. 

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

Going 12-4 after playing the dolphins bills and jets for a combined 6 games and the bengals, giants, browns, and redskins for another 4 games. They really only played a memorable, They went 3-3 against tougher opponents. (Steelers, Texans, Cowboys, Ravens, Eagles, and Chiefs) and then got outplayed by the titans in the wildcard. I’d consider that pretty upsetting for the patriots. Especially the 2-4 in your last 6 games with Brady playing the worst he’s ever played.

They only have to keep being better than the rest of their division, as they were this season. I won't believe they're done until the major players retire and even then I'll be skeptical.

53 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Ok, all you jackasses that went ahead and penciled in the Saints for the win, AND kept hammering the "Cousins can't beat good teams"... Kindly shut the  hell up.

I feel ya, bruh! On two levels...1/ to kindly shut up all the supposed-to-be hardcore Saints fans back home who didn't care nothing about the Saints until after 2006 (though this does suck for Drew Brees); and 2/ as a feel-good measure for my townsfolk neighbors up here since so many are Vikes fans themselves--guess that's expected when MSP is only two hours east of here--plus I myself have always liked them. 

17 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Congrats on your team! I really didn't think the Vikings or Cousins had it in them. I'll be rooting for them against SF for sure.

+1.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived