2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shumway said:

The Packers went 2-0 against the Lions this season without leading either game for a single second.

If that doesn't sum up the 2019 Packers in a nutshell, I don't know what does. I'm not gonna complain about a 13-3 season, but good luck explaining how in the bluest of hells this team continues to pull wins out of their a--.

4 minutes ago, NicDB said:
15 minutes ago, Shumway said:

The Packers went 2-0 against the Lions this season without leading either game for a single second.

If that doesn't sum up the 2019 Packers in a nutshell, I don't know what does. I'm not gonna complain about a 12-4 season, but good luck explaining how in the bluest of hells this team continues to pull wins out of their a--.

It also sums up the Lions, who blew TEN leads this season.

I'm perfectly fine losing the past few weeks, but it'd be nice to be playing for playoffs, rather than draft position, every season.

1 minute ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Good, I don't have to see this embarrassment of a team play an underserved home playoff game.

You'd have enjoyed it.  Instead, please enjoy watching the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles play a home playoff game.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yes Dallas, run up the score on Washington. No no, don't mind me. I'm just sitting here, wondering why this couldn't happen last week.

As long as it means The Crimson Clapper is out of here, take out all your frustrations.

Is this what you wanted Jerry? A team full of constant underachieving? You get what you deserve.

Hire a coach who can actually coach and sit in the press box and keep your mitts off the day-to-day operations. How are the players supposed to respect their head coach when he isn't really a head coach?

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

1 minute ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Yes Dallas, run up the score on Washington. No no, don't mind me. I'm just sitting here, wondering why this couldn't happen last week.

As long as it means The Crimson Clapper is out of here, take out all your frustrations.

Is this what you wanted Jerry? A team full of constant underachieving? You get what you deserve.

Hire a coach who can actually coach and sit in the press box and keep your mitts off the day-to-day operations. How are the players supposed to respect their head coach when he isn't really a head coach?

Jump on the SBLIICPE bandwagon - there's plenty of space, and we accept all.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

31 minutes ago, Shumway said:

It also sums up the Lions, who blew TEN leads this season.

I'm perfectly fine losing the past few weeks, but it'd be nice to be playing for playoffs, rather than draft position, every season.

I suppose if nothing else, the Packers and Lions are a testament to why games are played on grass/turf. On paper, there's no way you'd expect these teams to be on polar opposites of the record spectrum.

8 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Good, I don't have to see this embarrassment of a team play an underserved home playoff game.

We’re going to finish at 8-8 with a +100 point differential and will be sitting at home during the postseason. 

By every metric, and advanced statistic, the Cowboys are one of the better teams in the league except in the stat that matters the most. 

I’m so ready for a new coaching staff. This year has not been fun lol. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Dudes I've never heard of are about to win the NFC East for the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles.  

As long as Jerry Jones is in charge, the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles - even if literally every player dies - will be the team to beat in the NFC East.  Quote me on this, and throw it in my face whenever appropriate - because it'll never be appropriate.

5 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

We’re going to finish at 8-8 with a +100 point differential and will be sitting at home during the postseason. 

By every metric, and advanced statistic, the Cowboys are one of the better teams in the league except in the stat that matters the most. 

I’m so ready for a new coaching staff. This year has not been fun lol. 

I'm so ready for a whole new coaching staff, and wondering at the same time how Jerry's going to bungle it.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Nobody with any actual talent or potential will take a job offered by GM Jerry Jones.  If I was an established coach, or if I truly believed in myself, I'd have a line that says "Jerry Jones will kill himself" in the contract, because otherwise, I'll be undermined to failure.  They have as much talent as anyone (though QB is still suspect) but JJ passing is the only way that team will succeed. 

Dak, I think, still has potential to be; while not on the level of a Drew Brees or an Aaron Rodgers; certainly can at least be a low Top 10 (8-10) player at his position. He just needs the proper coaching, and proper gameplan.

But, he doesn't have much time. A year or two more of this middling performance and he's yesterday's news.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

9 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Dak, I think, still has potential to be; while not on the level of a Drew Brees or an Aaron Rodgers; certainly can at least be a low Top 10 (8-10) player at his position. He just needs the proper coaching, and proper gameplan.

But, he doesn't have much time. A year or two more of this middling performance and he's yesterday's news.

Dak has been a top 5 QB this season... By every meaningful metric. 

He wasn’t the issue this season. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

6 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

...By every meaningful metric. 

winning is a metric.

Archived