2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Ron Rivera is the new coach for the Redskins. 

Personally, I thought he'd be a perfect fit for Dallas. But Jerry is a dumbass who would rather satisfy his own ego then do anything to help his team.  

He turns 58 next week. He likely talked with his wife and decided to call it a career by age 62 and Snyder will cut the right check and cut him loose earlier.

Browns have fired/will fire their head coach, general manager, and vice president.

Evergreen post.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

5 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Ron Rivera is the new coach for the Redskins. 

Personally, I thought he'd be a perfect fit for Dallas. But Jerry is a dumbass who would rather satisfy his own ego then do anything to help his team.  

My prediction is Jerry goes after Lincoln Riley.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:30 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

The 12 thing is ridiculous, but other than that, I love the Seahawks (as much as you can love a team that you only watch once or twice a year and don't really care about.)  I wonder how much of the hate they get is just immature jealousy of a good team, and how much is 'Cowboys hate', where they're hated regardless of how good they are, just because of how much attention they get nationally and how much they're shoved down everyone's throats.

I love their stadium, uniforms, former Legion of Boom, Pete Carroll's arrogance, the neon, the whole deal.  It's the kind of thing that shouldn't be in Seattle, but is.  It's like they're loud and obnoxious, but in reality, inoffensive and actually pretty nice.  Russell Wilson is pretty awesome too... though a bit of a wackadoo.

My dislike of them stems from them being division rivals with the Rams. And Pete Carroll being there and USC... who I also dislike... greatly.

8 minutes ago, McCall said:

My prediction is Jerry goes after Lincoln Riley.

Mike Zimmer has one season left on his Vikings contract.  If his coordinators bail, especially the OC, he might also leave since the Front Office really does not appreciate Zimmer's meddling, but Zimmer is tied to Kirk Cousins.  Why not bail and go back to Dallas?

Just now, dfwabel said:

Mike Zimmer has one season left on his Vikings contract.  If his coordinators bail, especially the OC, he might also leave since the Front Office really does not appreciate Zimmer's meddling, but Zimmer is tied to Kirk Cousins.  Why not bail and go back to Dallas?

Speculation throughout the season, college and nfl, was that Lincoln Riley would be the hottest coaching commodity after the season. The Cowboys just seem destined to go after him. However, I wonder, should he leave OU, would he go to Cleveland where his former QB is (Mayfield)?

1 hour ago, McCall said:

Speculation throughout the season, college and nfl, was that Lincoln Riley would be the hottest coaching commodity after the season. The Cowboys just seem destined to go after him. However, I wonder, should he leave OU, would he go to Cleveland where his former QB is (Mayfield)?

Right college, wrong guy.

Bob Stoops is just 58 and Bob Sturm, who does research for Aikman wrote this in July.

He still wants to coach football, is coaching a professional tram, and he is willing to live in the Metroplex.

ENEYt6rWoAEway-?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, dfwabel said:

Right college, wrong guy.

Bob Stoops is just 58 and Bob Sturm, who does research for Aikman wrote this in July.

He still wants to coach football, is coaching a professional tram, and he is willing to live in the Metroplex.

ENEYt6rWoAEway-?format=jpg&name=large

But does Jerry want bob stoops when he can get Lincoln Riley who took stoops team and made it even better.

Antonio Brown: Workout was a “publicity stunt” for the Saints

Antonio Brown has gotten so good at burning bridges he’s now burning bridges that have yet to be even built.

In a video posted to social media shot while getting in some cardio, Brown addressed his recent workout with the Saints, in a not-so-flattering way for the Saints.

“I know I got a really crusty tone lately,” Brown says. “But really I’m at peace. I just don’t like the lack of respect in the world. You know, everyone has deadlines. I guess the NFL don’t have a deadline for me, so. I appreciate Sean Payton and them guys for supporting me and bringing me out to work out. But I think it was a publicity stunt for them. Sean Payton know the feeling of being left behind, not being able to interact with his team. I don’t have a team. But it is what it is. We don’t seek comfort. We don’t make excuses. I’m [going to] just keep committing to be the difference. ‘Cause I know I’m the difference.”

kBX7NaT.png

7 hours ago, dont care said:

But does Jerry want bob stoops when he can get Lincoln Riley who took stoops team and made it even better.

Did he, though?  What's the difference between Oklahoma in 2015 and Oklahoma these last few years?

IUe6Hvh.png

It doesn't matter who Jerry Jones wants - it matters who he gets.  Why would anyone want that job?  It's arguably the worst job in all of sports, due to reporting to a GM that also happens to be the owner.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

It doesn't matter who Jerry Jones wants - it matters who he gets.  Why would anyone want that job?  It's arguably the worst job in all of sports, due to reporting to a GM that also happens to be the owner.

That also happens to be team president...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The Cowboys have fans, play in a market that actually wants them, and have a winning tradition. Right off the bat, that makes them a better job than the LA Chargers.

If I'm reporting to an owner, I'd rather have an owner who's actually played football and presided over Super Bowl wins than cheapskate Deano and his unqualified sons.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I think that for a certain type of coach... huge ego, Messiah complex, the Cowboys would be a dream job. I bet someone like Urban Meyer totally believes that he could manipulate Jones instead of the other way around.

Unless Jerrah has access to powerful anti-dementia drugs, as time goes on that could be more likely than you think. The man is 77 and I highly doubt he's going to get saner as he ages.

Archived