2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

1 minute ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Why exactly did it take three meetings to do it?

1. To make it look less damaging to Garrett.  He is essentially the third Jones son and Jerry really loves him like a son.

2. Garrett tried to angle for a management position under Stephen Jones, but above Will McClay.  McClay is the guy who basically is the one who puts Jerry, Stephen, and the scouting department on the same path. He is the glue and he would leave for more power, money and control in a hot minute, but he likes his gig. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel Snyder on January 2, "Happy Thanksgiving everybody," @ the 16:00 mark when the event starts.

Snyder talk about culture change and winning is hilarious. "You should Google that." 

And Ron talked about this being his last job....

He's going "all military" I guess for DC and his background.  This is a failure already,  Rivera is Coughlin 3.0 and at the 28:00 mark we saw that parachute deploy early as they did not have a jersey for him to hold up.  If Rivera gets rid of Doug Williams, Doug will sue Snyder

4 hours ago, DnBronc said:

That's pretty good. Yeah, I think all of these games (sans NO-Min) are toss-ups. If the Pats win this week and beat KC, though, I am going to be concerned. I think the fix would be in at that point (to try to get Brady a seventh title and let him ride off into the sunset).

Jesus Christ stop with the fixing conspiracy theory. 

8 hours ago, dont care said:

Jesus Christ stop with the fixing conspiracy theory. 

This whole thing has been fixed for NE the last 18 years. It started with 911 and the SB after that when they said "We're All Patriots".

2 hours ago, DnBronc said:

This whole thing has been fixed for NE the last 18 years. It started with 911 and the SB after that when they said "We're All Patriots".

Keep telling yourself that, but just keep it to yourself. Stop posting b.s. unprovable conspiracy theories on here. No one wants to see them. 

2 hours ago, dont care said:

Keep telling yourself that, but just keep it to yourself. Stop posting b.s. unprovable conspiracy theories on here. No one wants to see them. 

Naturally. Fans want to keep their head in the sand.

1 hour ago, DnBronc said:

Or that there are far too many moving parts to get a conspiracy like that not only to work but also to make sure not one person gets the idea to write a tell-all book that would make them and at least two generations of their descendants set for life. And this is before we get to the part where people like Dean Spanos, Mark Davis, Jimmy Haslam and Roger Goodell are competent enough to pull off such a conspiracy.

7 hours ago, DnBronc said:

One more post like this and I’m going Patriots fan stereotype all over your ass. Sttoooopppppppppppp.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Well I certainly know who most people are rooting for tonight in the New England/Tennessee game, but I'm feeling nervous about the Patriots, so ya'll might get your wish! There's a lot of chatter here about Tom Brady and it being his last game, and while I don't follow a lot of QB situations throughout the NFL, is there any place for him to actually go? Is there a team in a position to offer a 2-3 year deal for a 42 year old QB? Los Angeles maybe? I'm hoping he retires as a Patriot and even more hoping tonight is not his last game at Gillette. The biggest loss that might rear its head tonight for the Patriots is James Develin. Always a gamer and the key reason why the Patriots have had great RB performances in the first few rounds of the playoffs the last few seasons. I don't remember that guy not coming through for the Patriots.

Tonight is a tough test though. The Titans are good. Tannehill has found his stride and Derrick Henry is an absolute beast. If they lose, I'll be rooting for Mike Vrabel to take his squad as far as they can go. Are there any big time Titans fans here? I can't think of any off of the top of my head. Good luck tonight, guys! Let's hope for a doozy - playoff football is here!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

1 hour ago, Brass said:

Well I certainly know who most people are rooting for tonight in the New England/Tennessee game, but I'm feeling nervous about the Patriots, so ya'll might get your wish! There's a lot of chatter here about Tom Brady and it being his last game, and while I don't follow a lot of QB situations throughout the NFL, is there any place for him to actually go? Is there a team in a position to offer a 2-3 year deal for a 42 year old QB? Los Angeles maybe? I'm hoping he retires as a Patriot and even more hoping tonight is not his last game at Gillette. The biggest loss that might rear its head tonight for the Patriots is James Develin. Always a gamer and the key reason why the Patriots have had great RB performances in the first few rounds of the playoffs the last few seasons. I don't remember that guy not coming through for the Patriots.

Tonight is a tough test though. The Titans are good. Tannehill has found his stride and Derrick Henry is an absolute beast. If they lose, I'll be rooting for Mike Vrabel to take his squad as far as they can go. Are there any big time Titans fans here? I can't think of any off of the top of my head. Good luck tonight, guys! Let's hope for a doozy - playoff football is here!

I only care about one game this weekend, but at the end of the day, storylines are what sell me on games, and the best storylines almost always involve the Patriots, whether it's Andy Reid getting yet another chance (and failing) to defeat Bellicic, or the young upstart Jackson taking on the legendary GOAT in the AFCCG, or "will Brady get 7, or will Carson Wentz finally step out of the shadow cast by Nick Foles and make the Super Bowl LII, 2019 NFC East, and 2019 NFC Conference champion Philadelphia Eagles the Super Bowl LIV Super Bowl Champions?"

Therefore, go Patriots.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

JJ Watt has played one full season in the last four. We don't really need to make this game about him, do we?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived