PittsburghSucks

2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

1 minute ago, DG_Now said:

I wish John Madden could call Josh Allen games. He'd love this :censored:.

Making absolutely bone head decisions here? John madden loving something isn’t a good thing

I don’t think that was a blind side block. He met him at his chest pads. Also booger is totally wrong saying the block wasn’t necessary if allen decided to cut back it could have caused the defender an opportunity to hit allen.

1 minute ago, dont care said:

I don’t think that was a blind side block. He met him at his chest pads. Also booger is totally wrong saying the block wasn’t necessary if allen decided to cut back it could have caused the defender an opportunity to hit allen.

"There's no reason to do that except out of selfishness".  Announcers better apologize to players when they say dumb-ass crap like that.  

Just now, BringBackTheVet said:

"There's no reason to do that except out of selfishness".  Announcers better apologize to players when they say dumb-ass crap like that.  

Yep wasn’t like he had beaten the edge yet so the block was needed. The defender was just still looking at the qb so it looked bad. The blocker did meet him as square as you can in that situation with the front of his body. I really don’t think that was a blind side block and could definitely cost them this game.

19 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I think it's naive to think that games aren't influenced, whether it be due to the networks, Vegas, or other reasons.  Some of the calls are so bad - even after replay - that there's no reasonable opposing POV.  It's impossible to straight-up fix a game, but weighing or tilting is easy.

I can agree with this. One thing we don’t really understand unless we’re on the field is just how fast they really are. Hockey especially, but football and basketball are up there as well.

That Watson rollout and non-sack was NUTS!  Meanwhile, we have fellas here wanting to talk about a defunct indoor team...just 'cause.

Terry Pegula and your sexy wife, move this franchise.  They are truly cursed there.

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

I can agree with this. One thing we don’t really understand unless we’re on the field is just how fast they really are. Hockey especially, but football and basketball are up there as well.

They're fast... but replay slows that down... and they still make what are clearly wrong calls.

Bills lost fair and square and Watson is a beast.

But stuff like this and that PF call. Just doesn't ever seem quite fair for the Bills.

1 minute ago, DG_Now said:

But stuff like this and that PF call. Just doesn't ever seem quite fair for the Bills.

That happens every game almost. It rarely gets called because the ref has to change his eye from the play clock to the ball to see if it’s snapped, if it Hits 0 and is snapped immediately after the ref probably hasn’t gotten to looking at the ball yet so it won’t be called.

3 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I wondered about that as well. Too bad that could not be reviewed. 

Or the generous spot at the start of that drive. The more I think about the crazy calls for Houston (Bills TD taken away, blind side block, spots), the more annoyed I'm getting.

Rigged ass game.

One might say, "the Bill comes due?" :D

34 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

They're fast... but replay slows that down... and they still make what are clearly wrong calls.

I agree. Initially calling something bad is far more excusable than sticking with the call after slowing it down via replay.

DeShaun Watson was the better quarterback today. Watching Josh Allen is like watching Brett Favre, he's going to make some really spectacular throws followed by a bone-headed decision like throwing a hail mary to a fullback who is double covered, or throwing the ball directly to a lineman instead of taking a sack.

57 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

That happens all the time to all teams - it's almost like you get to -1, rather than 0 to snap the ball.  I can't remember the last time I saw a delay of game called as soon as 0 is hit.  

The Bills got gifted a first down at the end when they were trying to tie - that ball was short (albeit by only a few inches) and no call was made on the field.  McDermott had conceded and put his FG team out there, and everyone was surprised when they got the first down.  

30 minutes ago, Brass said:

I agree. Initially calling something bad is far more excusable than sticking with the call after slowing it down via replay.

Or when they say "OK, we were wrong, there was a fumble... but no clear recovery do Dallas gets it back"

screen-shot-2018-12-12-at-10-08-37-am.pn iksjacddciagvgxh485r

I'll go as far as to say that anyone and everyone that doesn't think there's some kind of influencing going on in some games is a total fool.

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

1 hour ago, dont care said:

That happens every game almost. It rarely gets called because the ref has to change his eye from the play clock to the ball to see if it’s snapped, if it Hits 0 and is snapped immediately after the ref probably hasn’t gotten to looking at the ball yet so it won’t be called.

14 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

That happens all the time to all teams - it's almost like you get to -1, rather than 0 to snap the ball.  I can't remember the last time I saw a delay of game called as soon as 0 is hit.  

The Bills got gifted a first down at the end when they were trying to tie - that ball was short (albeit by only a few inches) and no call was made on the field.  McDermott had conceded and put his FG team out there, and everyone was surprised when they got the first down.