15 minutes ago, McGlinchey23 said:

QBs to beat Tom Brady in the playoffs in Foxboro:

Ryan Tannehill

Joe Flacco

Mark Sanchez

QBs to beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl:

Eli Manning

Nick "Foot Long" Foles

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why everyone is so happy that the patriots are out is because they’ve been so good so losing isn’t a disappointment because they’ve won 6 rings. Whether he comes back or not it has been a fun ride. Also, the titans just earned themselves a 30+ point blowout in Baltimore.

The should really give Mike Vrabel the MVP this game. Derrick Henry played extremely well. But I’ve never seen a coach outsmart and dismantle Belichick like that. Whatever they did, running the clock down to the 5 on like 4 delay of game flags, catching pats false start like that. Amazing.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Meh. Can’t win them all. I know I’m probably one of about two people who are disappointed, but the Titans deserve the win here. They played outstanding and I hope Titans fans here are excited for the Divisional Round. 

If you can’t score when it’s 1st and Goal on the 1, you can’t win the game. I will say, though, if you think Brady is physically declining, you’re mistaken. He threw some dimes tonight. I think someone tried to compare him to Peyton Manning’s last year with the Broncos, but you just can’t compare the two.

The Titans have a lot of Patriot connections, and Mike Vrabel is a top 5 Patriot favorite of mine, so happy to see him reach success as a coach! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the playoffs, even you guys who said you’d never watch football again. 😉

11 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Eat :censored:, Pats fans. Go live in the woods and never talk to any of us again. Your time is :censored:ing done. 

I’ll pass, and continue talking about football for the foreseeable future, but thanks!

Also, half of all Patriots fans live in Maine which quite literally is the woods! Not sure if that was intended 🤣

Can someone remind me when pitchers and catchers report?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just now, BellaSpurs said:

The should really give Mike Vrabel the MVP this game. Derrick Henry played extremely well. But I’ve never seen a coach outsmart and dismantle Belichick like that. Whatever they did, running the clock down to the 5 on like 4 delay of game flags, catching pats false start like that. Amazing.

The running the clock down on penalties should be talked about in the offseason. It’s a stupid loophole that doesn’t need to exist.

4 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

I can’t wait till we get to see Brady run out of the tunnel in Vegas next year after he signs a stupid huge deal with the Raiders. 

Nah, mate. Let's watch Brady be a Brown! 

836003c194553a94a3f48ec1b5a3b86c.gif

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

I’ll pass, and continue talking about football for the foreseeable future, but thanks!

Also, half of all Patriots fans live in Maine which quite literally is the woods! Not sure if that was intended 🤣

You and the sensible Pats fans are the exception. The people that Chris Fleming talks about here are what McCarthy is describing.

I'm sure many of you Pats fan enjoy Natty Ice. 

1 minute ago, Brass said:

Meh. Can’t win them all. I know I’m probably one of about two people who are disappointed, but the Titans deserve the win here. They played outstanding and I hope Titans fans here are excited for the Divisional Round. 

If you can’t score when it’s 1st and Goal on the 1, you can’t win the game. I will say, though, if you think Brady is physically declining, you’re mistaken. He threw some dimes tonight. I think someone tried to compare him to Peyton Manning’s last year with the Broncos, but you just can’t compare the two.

The Titans have a lot of Patriot connections, and Mike Vrabel is a top 5 Patriot favorite of mine, so happy to see him reach success as a coach! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the playoffs, even you guys who said you’d never watch football again 😉

You me an @AustinFomBoston. A thing to think about is a lot of people’s happiest moment this postseason will be the patriots losing, because their own team is so bad they can’t make the playoffs, while I’m happy to see the patriots there again. Also, Manning’s 2015 was horrendous. 7/17 (I think?) TD/INT ratio and a Benching and injury, then 11/21 for 141 and an INT in SB50 is bad. Brady is at least competent, and I don’t think it’s a physical decline. The offense saw a lot of turnover this season from years pts and that chemistry in the personnel matters more than you might think. Also, knowing how the teams play calling works as a former player/coach helps a lot and that’s why they have a .500 record in that scenario. Was a fun ride with Brady and I hope he returns.

Tomorrow on WEEI:

JACK FROM WINCHESTAH: "The big problem heah is that Brady didn't do his jawb. Belichick shoulda let him go and kept Garropolah when he hahd the chance! Anybody coulda won those two Supah Bohwls with those teams!"

...you love to see it.

5 minutes ago, JG36 said:

You me an @AustinFomBoston. A thing to think about is a lot of people’s happiest moment this postseason will be the patriots losing, because their own team is so bad they can’t make the playoffs, while I’m happy to see the patriots there again. Also, Manning’s 2015 was horrendous. 7/17 (I think?) TD/INT ratio and a Benching and injury, then 11/21 for 141 and an INT in SB50 is bad. Brady is at least competent, and I don’t think it’s a physical decline. The offense saw a lot of turnover this season from years pts and that chemistry in the personnel matters more than you might think. Also, knowing how the teams play calling works as a former player/coach helps a lot and that’s why they have a .500 record in that scenario. Was a fun ride with Brady and I hope he returns.

This is not necessarily true. The Patriots have been a mainstay in the playoffs and non-Patriots fans don’t want to see them win time and time again. I’m sure many wouldn’t mind switching positions and having their team win 6 Super Bowls in 18 years, it’s easier to just root against the Pats. While we might want to see the Patriots win every year, most fans don’t and their hatred is understandable. It’s exactly how I felt with the Yankees in my childhood. There are fans of teams who are in the playoffs that don’t want to see the Patriots win.

Give them the moment. We’ve had ours as Patriots fans. Six times in fact.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

28 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Eat :censored:, Pats fans. Go live in the woods and never talk to any of us again. Your time is :censored:ing done. 

:/ it’s a little premature to say their time is “done”, don’t you think? I’m glad they lost too but they could easily be right back up there next year. 

7 minutes ago, Wings said:

Brady is 42 not 32. Age does catch up with you unless you're a murderous cyborg from the future....wait a minute!!!!

You're looking in the wrong place. I have a different answer:

Spoiler

Leaked+images+from+new+starwars_2f05fb_7

He is the amalgam of all evils, formed into one decrepit body with one representative voice. 

Archived