PittsburghSucks

2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AustinFomBoston said:

That’s a bit discriminatory isn’t it? 

 

LOLNO

 

1 minute ago, AustinFomBoston said:

 


It doesn’t matter what team you’re a fan of, you should be free to rib any team so long as you don’t complain when it’s done to yours. 

 

Why's this complicated? You can say whatever you want. We're telling you why you, Patriots fans specifically, look a$$holish when you do so. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

 

Why's this complicated? You can say whatever you want. We're telling you why you, Patriots fans specifically, look a$$holish when you do so. 

And yet you lack the self awareness to realize what dicks you’re being.
If whose saying it bothers you more than what is being said, that’s your own problem. 
 

At the end of the day I’m a football fan no different than you or anyone else. Yeah my teams been crazy successfully, but how is that my fault? I just want to talk & join in on some of the fan everyone else is yet, yet apparently I can’t because I’m a fan of a certain team. 

Who sounds like the a-hole here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DG_Now said:

 

Congrats on your team! I really didn't think the Vikings or Cousins had it in them. I'll be rooting for them against SF for sure.


so will I. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

And yet you lack the self awareness to realize what dicks you’re being.
If whose saying it bothers you more than what is being said, that’s your own problem. 
 

At the end of the day I’m a football fan no different than you or anyone else. Yeah my teams been crazy successfully, but how is that my fault? I just want to talk & join in on some of the fan everyone else is yet, yet apparently I can’t because I’m a fan of a certain team. 

 

Sorry, but that's the price of success. I don't make the rules. If it bothers you so much you could become like a Lions or Bengals fan. See how the rest of us live. 

 

2 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Who sounds like the a-hole here? 

 

still you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pharos04 said:

Man the Eagles really pissed off some deity to have to deal with all these injuries. And that Wentz is now hurt is just insane. Is this the luckiest unlucky team?


That wasn’t bad luck, it was a dirty play. 
 

If it was up to me, Clowney would sit the rest of the year.  All three games, if they get that far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Re ratings for Bills games:

 

 

Billieve it.™

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Sorry, but that's the price of success. I don't make the rules. If it bothers you so much you could become like a Lions or Bengals fan. See how the rest of us live. 

Ah yes, punishing me for my team’s success (which I have no control, over) that’s totally fair and not dickish at all. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Ah yes, punishing me for my team’s success (which I have no control, over) that’s totally fair and not dickish at all. 🙄

 

Astounding. That's not what's happening here. I'm not punishing you, I'm telling you how you come across when you take potshots at lesser teams, which is every single one of them. REPEATING MYSELF HERE: You can say whatever you want. We're telling you why you, Patriots fans specifically, look a$$holish when you do so. It's called punching down and you only punch down if you're an a$$hole. Period.

 

I'm sorry you're a victim of your team winning so many super bowls that it took away your ability to freely talk trash without people getting upset at you. Life is cruel. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

 

Astounding. That's not what's happening here. I'm not punishing you, I'm telling you how you come across when you take potshots at lesser teams, which is every single one of them. REPEATING MYSELF HERE: You can say whatever you want. We're telling you why you, Patriots fans specifically, look a$$holish when you do so. It's called punching down and you only punch down if you're an a$$hole. Period.

 

I'm sorry you're a victim of your team winning so many super bowls and took away your ability to freely talk trash without people getting upset at you. Life is cruel. 

In other words, you’re calling me a dick for doing what everyone else does, with the only difference being that the team I’m a fan of is more successful. 
 

How about you stop taking potshots at the Patriots until your team experiences some success? Otherwise you just come across as an A-hole, right? (and to be clear, I’m saying this ironically). 
 

How ironic that I’m the Patriots fan, yet you’re the ones acting like elitist jerks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine you had one hundred dollars. Everyone else in the room with you has 10 dollars. Would it be gracious of you to talk about how much money you have and/or laught at a guy who lost 5 bucks? 

 

No, no it wouldn't. Now apply that to your particular sports random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do referees determine which helmet-to-helmet hits are "incidental" and which ones are personal fouls that should be penalized or result in the player to be fined?

 

I hope Jadeveon Clowney suffers dual achilles ruptures, and a fully severed spinal cord.  They flag everything these days, but that's called "incidental" - when the stupid motherfugger literally lowers his head right before contact?  Referees are ridiculous, the league is ridiculous, and I wish nothing but horrific things on Clowney and his family and anyone that loves him.  Not saying the game was fixed, because if it was, it would likely have favored the Eagles, but things are not called consistently and the exact same play might be called a PF one play and nothing the next.  Might result in a suspension or fine one week, and nothing the next. 

 

Now Wentz misses his first playoff game, and a team that's basically a preseason team doesn't even have a QB - on a non call.  F everyone associated with this trash pit of a league.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I hope Jadeveon Clowney suffers dual achilles ruptures, and a fully severed spinal cord.  They flag everything these days, but that's called "incidental" - when the stupid motherfugger literally lowers his head right before contact?  Referees are ridiculous, the league is ridiculous, and I wish nothing but horrific things on Clowney and his family and anyone that loves him. 

Did you bet a ridiculous amount of money on the Eagles or something? Because you sound like a psycho right now with those statements dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Imagine you had one hundred dollars. Everyone else in the room with you has 10 dollars. Would it be gracious of you to talk about how much money you have and/or laught at a guy who lost 5 bucks? 

 

No, no it wouldn't. Now apply that to your particular sports random.

If everyone else was laughing at that person? Yes. 
 

Why would it be ok for other people to joke about it, but not not me simply because of something I don’t have control over. 
 

To use your analogy, you’re basically saying that person has to give up the hundred dollars or else he comes off as a jerk for doing something everyone else is doing. 
 

Like the child of rich parents just trying to hang out with the normal kids, but keeps getting snubbed by them because he’s better off then they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

Did you bet a ridiculous amount of money on the Eagles or something? Because you sound like a psycho right now with those statements dude.

 

No, I don't bet sports.  But I genuinely hope that happens, especially the part about his loved ones suffering.  I'm thinking that flesh-eating bacteria would be nice - like maybe he could visit his mom and watch her flesh deteriorate from her body and then he just holds her skeleton and wonders what he could have done differently to prevent these bad things from happening to him.  Unfortunately, the dumb ass would probably just lower his head into her fleshless skull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AustinFomBoston said:

And yet you lack the self awareness to realize what dicks you’re being.
If whose saying it bothers you more than what is being said, that’s your own problem. 
 

At the end of the day I’m a football fan no different than you or anyone else. Yeah my teams been crazy successfully, but how is that my fault? I just want to talk & join in on some of the fan everyone else is yet, yet apparently I can’t because I’m a fan of a certain team. 

Who sounds like the a-hole here? 

 

That's enough. You've made your point. Move on. 

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

If everyone else was laughing at that person? Yes. 
 

Why would it be ok for other people to joke about it, but not not me simply because of something I don’t have control over. 
 

 

Because you're more fortunate than them so you come across as unsympathetic for laughing at someone less fortunate than you. Period. 

 

At this point you're just being deliberately obtuse. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

How do referees determine which helmet-to-helmet hits are "incidental" and which ones are personal fouls that should be penalized or result in the player to be fined?

 

Rock, paper, scissors is my guess. It would explain all the huddling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, folks, enough with which fan base is allowed to say what. You've all made your points. Let's get back to football.

 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t get why this always happens. Pats lose, people bitter over the unprecedented decades start firing shots cause yes, it’s absolutely great when a dynastic team loses. Then one defender comes in and it becomes a back and forth that continues to show why people hate Pats fans and why people hate bitter fans of other teams.

 

SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

 

christ 3 other games were played and two pages AFTER the Pats lost it’s still going on.

 

Bengals suck, Patriots suck, Browns always suck, Eagles suck, Jets suck. Whatever. Yay sports!

 

The postseason shouldn’t be about who’s out it should be about who’s left. As of now the AFC is going to have one of the new guard of QBs in the Super Bowl and the first time it hasn’t been Manning, Brady, or Rothlisberger in forever! THAT should be the take away.

 

not to mention the Saints losing to the Vikings again. The Eagles somehow on life support still making it a game against Seattle. That 2 games went to OT. That all 4 games were entertaining and all came down to the wire. 
 

but all that other crap. PLEASE STOP. The haves and have-nots are going to shift at some point. It’s inevitable. Can we just enjoy the train wreck officiating....I mean run to the Super Bowl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the NFL doesn't have a targeting rule that the college game does, so there's that... oh, and the little thing of Wentz being a runner and not giving up on the play. Hey, that's what the ref said. MOD EDIT: Let's not take personal shots at other members. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.