2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

2 minutes ago, lordsketor said:

WOW....If the Texans lose this game, its O'Brien's to blame for all of it.

That fake punt was pretty stupid. You don't really play with house money in a playoff game.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, lordsketor said:

And the 4th and 1 settling for the FG as well...

O'Brien was saved by iffy reffing last week. He had all the luck in the world to start the game, and then he did everything he could to blow it right after.

What a chump. His players are too good for him.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I know I'm kinda late replying to this thread. But this year Playoffs are probably the most insane one in years. Feels like we are in Madden and it kinda crazy. Also, I'm betting that that the Titans will make it back to the Super Bowl. 

My Alternative History Sports Stories:

CFL-USA - A Different Telling/StL Americans TL

I’m shocked, I haven’t been able to watch any of the game until now, I just watched the chiefs score, and figured the game had been close and the chiefs are just pulling away only to learn the Texans blew a 21-0 lead in 3 minutes. LOL

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Well maybe I'll get my wish of Andy Reid blowing it in the Super Bowl after all!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived