2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

1 minute ago, DG_Now said:

They've been dominant all season and haven't underachieved at all. It's the exact opposite of the Mike McCarthy experience.

I wouldn’t exactly call them dominate. They got bailed out a lot (especially against the lions). 

And just like with McCarthy, they choke in the NFC championship. This is the 3rd time it’s happened with them in the past 6 years.
New coach, same result. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

And just like with McCarthy, they choke in the NFC championship. This is the 3rd time it’s happened with them in the past 6 years.
New coach, same result. 

I would agree that they haven't been dominant this season, but I would disagree about them "choking." The Niners housed them earlier in the season. A choke would be giving up a big lead (GD Texans), or losing to a team you were seemingly far superior to.

Just now, Red Wolf said:

I would agree that they haven't been dominant this season, but I would disagree about them "choking." The Niners housed them earlier in the season. A choke would be giving up a big lead (GD Texans), or losing to a team you were seemingly far superior to.

2014 against The Seahawks was a choke, I don’t think anyone will deny that. 

2016 & now 2019, are straight blowouts where the Packers were dominated on both sides of the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Chiefs-49ers.

May the best team win. Hopefully it's mine, but if not, it's nice to at least get to a Super Bowl.

Plus two franchises that have never met in a Super Bowl. 

6 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Chiefs-49ers.

May the best team win. Hopefully it's mine, but if not, it's nice to at least get to a Super Bowl.

You finally get to hoist the trophy that bears your founder's name and that annoys me to no end. Congrats.

Just now, Red Wolf said:

You finally get to hoist the trophy that bears your founder's name and that annoys me to no end. Congrats.

There's a first time for everything. Didn't think I'd see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl either but then I also didn't think I'd see the Royals win a World Series.

What's next, Mizzou winning a national championship in a sport that's relevant?

31 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

They've been dominant all season and haven't underachieved at all. It's the exact opposite of the Mike McCarthy experience.

Not exactly true.

They were 8-1 in one score games, had the worst point differential of any of the teams who earned a first round bye (actually, they have the worst PD of any team who received a bye in the last 5 years). 

This was an overachieving team. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 minute ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Not exactly true.

They were 8-1 in one score games, had the worst point differential of any of the teams who earned a first round bye (actually, they have the worst PD of any team who received a bye in the last 5 years). 

This was an overachieving team. 

In any event, still better than a Mike McCarthy team. The 49ers were better, they had HFA and they won.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

39 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Man, I hate seeing Aaron Rodgers getting smashed into the tuff during meaningless plays after the game is out of reach.

Oh, wait... no I don't.

Way to keep it classy, bro.

12 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

In any event, still better than a Mike McCarthy team. The 49ers were better, they had HFA and they won.

Most definitely. These Niners are so, so good.

Wish the Seahawks had made it to this game instead of the Packers. Would have been a game at least. 

Just glad I don’t have to root for them anymore. Go Chiefs!

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

49 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

My brain's so busted I read this as HLA at first.

Seems like that could be both an advantage and a distraction. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived