PittsburghSucks

2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

37 minutes ago, dont care said:

Then they have to make a coin for every game. 

Or just make 16 coins that say home and away. You could use them all season. 

1 hour ago, Shumway said:

Anyone else tired of Pitbull already?

Who? 

1 minute ago, habsfan1 said:

Planters new mascot:

EP0BgUMXUAASXRa?format=jpg&name=medium

Shameless Baby Yoda ripoff. 

16 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Google with some manipulative bull :censored:. Gross.

I want more potato chip ads.

Exactly. Who are they trying to kid? Like some 80 year old guy would be able to use Google like that. Have him yelling at Alexa. That would have been more realistic. 😎

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

Who’s this weird al yankovich/ Ali G imposter

Same here. I didn't know any male performers not named Pitbull. 

J-Lo is 50 years old, going on 51. She looks good.

2 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

J-Lo is 50 years old, going on 51. She looks good  for her age.

My better half just told me she hates the graphics font. Before we met, I seriously doubt she ever even noticed things like that. I love when this place spills into the world. 

Yes :censored: you mahomes keep complaining to the refs when nobody touches you and throw another pick

Does Fox have a deal with Marvel? It's a bit different using comic book headshots this game. 

Just now, BringBackTheVet said:

Why are the 49ers passing the ball so much now?  Isn't this when you start running it down?

Their run game isn’t doing anything, the need to get first downs some how.

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

What the heck happened with the coin toss?  Looked like the Chiefs almost botched it.

Also - why do they need to have a player call heads or tails?  Why not just have a coin with each team's logo on it, and whenever side lands up is the winner.  It's not like the ref has the skill to rig what side it falls on (though I wouldn't put it past the NFL to figure out a way for that to happen.)

Can somebody explain the coin toss to me? I didn't even realize it was possible to screw up the coin toss until the Dallas game a little while ago. Here's how I thought it worked and how it should work: team that wins the toss decides whether they want the ball in the first half or the second half; the team that loses decides which end of the field they want to defend. How in the hell was it even an option in that Dallas game that the Cowboys could have somehow kicked off for both halves?

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

Does Fox have a deal with Marvel? It's a bit different using comic book headshots this game. 

Well they are both owned by Disney 

1 minute ago, Cosmic said:

Can somebody explain the coin toss to me? I didn't even realize it was possible to screw up the coin toss until the Dallas game a little while ago. Here's how I thought it worked and how it should work: team that wins the toss decides whether they want the ball in the first half or the second half; the team that loses decides which end of the field they want to defend. How in the hell was it even an option in that Dallas game that the Cowboys could have somehow kicked off for both halves?

Technically you can't say "we want it 2nd half" - you have to "defer" your option to the second half.  I guess the theory is that if there's a hurricane, it might be more valuable for you to choose what side you're playing into rather than getting the ball, even if you kicked off to start the game.

If a team wins the toss and defers, and then the other team is idiots and chooses to defend a side, then yeah - they'd kick off twice.