2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

4 minutes ago, Cujo said:

How can anyone not be happy for Andy Reid?

Good for KC and their dedicated fans. Enjoy!

The sons thing is an issue for some people, like myself. However, at this point, I can't really judge a guy for how he handles personal tragedy. Maybe the approach helped him, maybe his family agreed that it was the right call for him, IDK. We all handle grief differently.

It's been long enough that I'm willing to forgive the guy. It's not like he's in denial about his deceased son being gay (Lasorda)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The halftime show was terrific. The end of the game was exciting. That's really all you can hope for.

I was sports entertained tonight.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Overall I would say it was a pretty average Super Bowl. Nothing crazy memorable, but also not boring like last years.   

I thought it was a great game. Two heavyweights slugging it out. No crazy 48-47 final score, good defense by both teams, but still enough offense to make it interesting. My favorite kind of game. 

BB52Big.jpg

33 minutes ago, Cujo said:

How can anyone not be happy for Andy Reid?

Good for KC and their dedicated fans. Enjoy!

I've listed countless times the reason that it's hard for a person with high morals to cheer for the Chiefs and for Andy Reid.

For KC Chiefs fans, it sucks that you had to yell and scream for Tyreke Hill (among others.)  To me, it taints it that those despicable people are now immortalized in football lore.

Sorry Chiefs fans - sucks it had to happen this way.  Just close your eyes and invision Christian Okoye, Barry Word, Steve DeBerg, and Derrick Thomas.  Guys that deserved it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Sorry Chiefs fans - sucks it had to happen this way.  Just close your eyes and envision Christian Okoye, Barry Word, Steve DeBerg, and Derrick Thomas.  Guys that deserved it.

You left out Elmo Wright. 

2f1bc3c3fc2463030f43f0c9a9eca7a1.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

2 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

So next year we'll get Tom Brady leading the Browns to victory over the Packers. 😋

That's more like it!

Oh yeah, that would be great. Just great. Put my Browns in the Super Bowl led by a QB I don't like against the team I own stock in and get a SB ring if they win. I wouldn't know which way to go. Fun stuff. 😎  

BB52Big.jpg

Archived