2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Chiefs fans! I'm so happy for Sammy Watkins. I was so angry when the Bills traded him away a few years back. He's a big-time play-maker when he's healthy and a good guy off of the field.

That was a really fun game. I thought for sure that 49ers had it in the bag up 20-10, but you can't let up against Mahomes and this Chiefs team.

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

And less we not forget, Urinating Tree got a prediction right, congrats to him too.

Forgive me for being unaware but who/what is Urinating Tree?

24 minutes ago, Wings said:

So next year we'll get Tom Brady leading the Las Vegas Raiders to victory over the Dallas Cowboys a 7-9 record😋

Fixed.

The Niners blew a ten point lead in the 4th Quarter in the Super Bowl?

GrinchSmile.gif

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Anybody that legitimately tries to evaluate super bowl commercials should be killed.

I don't really care what your politics are, if you're a person that thinks a commercial/company represented your viewpoint well or you start ranking commercials, you are clearly not deserving of the gift of life. These people are lower than serial killers

7 hours ago, rams80 said:

The Niners blew a ten point lead in the 4th Quarter in the Super Bowl?

GrinchSmile.gif

The one time that a Seahawks fan and a Rams fan can celebrate together

Aside from it being great that the Niners blew a 10 point lead, I thought it was a good super bowl. It started out kind of sluggish but the Niners opened it up in the 3rd quarter and then the Chiefs exploded in the 4th. It was a tale of two halves.

I said the same thing when the Royals won the World Series - if the Kansas City Chiefs, the team whose identity my entire life was either a mediocre afterthought or a good team who blew it in divisional round home games, if they can get all the pieces together and win a Super Bowl then anyone can. 

I’m happy for Andy Reid and his drunk wife. Sorry, BBTV. 

they’re gonna be something to reckon with in the AFC for a long time. Everyone’s desire to see the the Patriots dynasty end may be a monkey’s paw situation. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

It was a compelling, if unspectacular, game.  The only bad Super Bowls are the blowouts.  It felt most of the game like the Niners we’re gonna win.  It was strange when KC took the lead; I had to remind myself of that.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

8 hours ago, Lights Out said:
10 hours ago, infrared41 said:

So about the game itself. I thought it was one of the best Super Bowls we've seen. Anyone else? 

I'd say it was one of the best Super Bowl fourth quarters ever. Before that, the game honestly felt more like a random regular season game than a Super Bowl.

To each his own.

BB52Big.jpg

Very happy for Chiefs fans. I may not be one of 'em, but I live among them and a lot of joy last night. 

Also, this may omit MLS, but I'm a big fan of this fun fact:

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

3 hours ago, McGlinchey23 said:

Anybody that legitimately tries to evaluate super bowl commercials should be killed.

I don't really care what your politics are, if you're a person that thinks a commercial/company represented your viewpoint well or you start ranking commercials, you are clearly not deserving of the gift of life. These people are lower than serial killers

That's a little harsh, isn't it? You don't really feel that way, do you?

Anyway, I used to produce TV commercials. Am I allowed to evaluate work that is in my field? Or do I get lined up against the wall too? 😎

BB52Big.jpg

11 hours ago, DG_Now said:

The halftime show was terrific. The end of the game was exciting. That's really all you can hope for.

I was sports entertained tonight.

Animated GIF

1 hour ago, Maroon said:

Very happy for Chiefs fans. I may not be one of 'em, but I live among them and a lot of joy last night. 

Also, this may omit MLS, but I'm a big fan of this fun fact:

I guess you can say there's no misery in Missouri?

I'll just leave.

6 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I guess you can say there's no misery in Missouri?

I'll just leave.

If you knew how many times my dad makes a joke about living in Misery...

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

Archived