2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bears should full-on tank at this point and go for Hurts or one of the other QB’s in the draft. Haven’t watched them all season so not sure if it’s all/mostly Trubisky’s fault but literally all the other pieces seem to be there (well, except a kicker). Although it does seem like the defense has regressed. 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Bears should full-on tank at this point and go for Hurts or one of the other QB’s in the draft. Haven’t watched them all season so not sure if it’s all/mostly Trubisky’s fault but literally all the other pieces seem to be there (well, except a kicker). Although it does seem like the defense has regressed. 

I blame Fangio leaving for the defense regressing.

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

Bears should full-on tank at this point and go for Hurts or one of the other QB’s in the draft. 

Oakland has their first-round pick from the Mack trade

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Patriots real schedule starts now. 

With how they're playing, Unless N'keal Harry & Isaiah Wynn have a huge & immediate impact, I don't see them running the table against Baltimore, Philly, Dallas, Houston, & the Chiefs. 

That Dallas game is going to be even tougher now that they have Michael Bennett. 

That ludicrous defense is really overshadowing how shallow the Patriots offense has been. 

Offensive line is warm butter

The Brady - Edelman connection is what's carrying the offense right now.  

Also Belichick clearly doesn't have faith in Nugent. Since he'd rather run 4th down plays than kick a field goal over 35 yards. 

I'll be the first to admit that Patriots aren't as good as they seem 

The Chiefs didn't get slaughtered by the Packers and held with them near the end sans Mahomes, Chris Jones, Frank Clark, etc. 

I'm okay with how they performed. They'll win against the Vikings, Titans and Chargers if they play like this and coast into the bye at 8-3.

10 hours ago, the admiral said:

Oakland has their first-round pick from the Mack trade

Yikes, forgot about that. That’s a killer after the season they’ve been having. 

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Red Comet said:

In fantasy football? Yeah. In real football? I want whatever you're on. I mean, who would you want over Tom Brady? Joe Flacco?

Imagine throwing for 460 yards and only scoring  . . . 1 touchdown! That's how bad it is to be Matt Schaub right now. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 minutes ago, dont care said:

Well elite joe Flacco is now our with a herniated disk in his neck. Hopefully he has a successful surgery and recovery. Herniated disks in the neck I wouldn’t wish on anyone, especially if it needs to be fused.

And Cleveland will still find a way to blow it next week with a guy who's never started a game in 3 years. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 10/27/2019 at 5:58 AM, DnBronc said:

It started turning into manure in 2001 when the league started fixing the sport for the Patriots. If you put the rosters that they have had (including the overrated Tom Brady) the last 19 years in Cleveland without Belichick, Kraft, and Ernie Adams, they wouldn't have won a darn thing.

Maybe true...because "without Belichick" is a huge part of it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

https://theathletic.com/1328192/2019/10/27/dehner-jr-the-bengals-dont-feel-its-their-job-to-make-other-teams-better/

You don't need to have a subscription to The Athletic to get the gist - the headline says all you need to know. The Bengals aren't tanking on purpose and can't admit they're tanking. "It's not our job to make other teams better." !!!!! They're better than you regardless of what you do! Your job is to make yourself better! At least get something for yourself while you're getting embarrassed every week. 

I'm done with this team. I don't care if they move in 2027. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived