2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

EKuw4L7VAAAEEvy?format=jpg&name=large

So how does it feel to finally be off the scheid?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

39 minutes ago, Buc said:

So how does it feel to finally be off the scheid?

Relieved. They're certainly bad, but they never felt right in the same company with the 0-16 2008 Lions, 2017 Browns, especially because they'd probably be at 2 wins already if they hadn't tried a QB experiment in the middle of the lost season. So I'm glad the idea of 0-16 is over. Also, Miami and Washington winning allows them to maintain their hold on the #1 pick so no harm was done with the loss. Best of all I was nowhere near Paul Brown Stadium. Twas a good day!

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Dallas loss to Buffalo certainly got softened by Philadelphia losing to Miami. So the "imaginary" one game lead is an actual one game lead.

And considering how softer Philly's schedule is, that's huge at this point; so late into the season.

If they Eagles win out, they win the division.  The Cowboys' "actual one game lead" is irrelevant.  Final games are NYG (2x), WAS, and, of course, DAL.  Today's game vs Mia was pretty much meaningless.

THat being said, there's zero chance of them winning out if they can't even beat that crap-ass Miami team, so it's a moot point.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So I saw that we won a third game. That's cool. I think it brushes away the label of being the "worst team ever", which was pretty much granted to Miami around the start of the season. Plus it's nice to get a win against at least one team in the NFC East. I still don't care the rest of the way, but at least some good came from this season.

We won't get Burrow and that's fine, but it's still disappointing how it seemed like everything was set up for us to get the first pick. I hope Tua can come back from his injury or Herbert maybe doesn't end up being a huge disappointment.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

If they Eagles win out, they win the division.  The Cowboys' "actual one game lead" is irrelevant.  Final games are NYG (2x), WAS, and, of course, DAL.  Today's game vs Mia was pretty much meaningless.

THat being said, there's zero chance of them winning out if they can't even beat that crap-ass Miami team, so it's a moot point.

Like I said before, neither team deserves to win this division how they've both been playing. But, someone has to.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

30 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Like I said before, neither team deserves to win this division how they've both been playing. But, someone has to.

The Cowboys are going to win the division with an 8-8 record, aren't they? lmao.

What a craptastic division.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

3 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

The Cowboys are going to win the division with an 8-8 record, aren't they? lmao.

What a craptastic division.

And a possible date with the Seahawks or 49ers in the first round. Hey at least the game will be in Arlington. 

Can someone explain to me how Ryan Anderson’s hit on Greg Olsen was any different than DeAndrew White’s hit on Trey Quinn? Both looked relatively the same, but there was one difference. Anderson was called for the illegal hit resulting in his ejection while White was just called for catch interference. Both players had to leave the game with concussions. Officiating has had its blunders, but I think this was one of the worst.

Pats are normally good for a beatdown each year, but normally not so late in the season.

I was going to skip this game, but I'm up for any time Brady is throwing ducks and the Pats get stomped.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Good week for the Bills. First they whip the Cowboys, and today they have their Dec. 15 game against the Steelers flexed to Sunday Night Football. Maybe the Bills popping the NFL's highest-rated game in three years has something to do with it?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Good week for the Bills. First they whip the Cowboys, and today they have their Dec. 15 game against the Steelers flexed to Sunday Night Football. Maybe the Bills popping the NFL's highest-rated game in three years has something to do with it?

it doesn't hurt that Josh Allen is playing well.  He could be the answer to the question "Who's going to be the successor to Jim Kelly?"  Of course it took them 20 years to find that answer, but they may have found it. 

36 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Pats are normally good for a beatdown each year, but normally not so late in the season.

I was going to skip this game, but I'm up for any time Brady is throwing ducks and the Pats get stomped.

This is definitely a trap, but I suggest enjoying it as much as possible.

Shout out to the Football Clippers for gifting the Broncos a win with a dumb pass interference.

Archived