2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

5 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Nobody here said exactly those words, of course, but Pats fans en masse, particularly some of the famous ones - Bill Simmons, Katie Nolan, Pete Blackburn were going off on twitter during the game. Obviously those people don't represent all Patriots fans, but there was enough out there last night that it needed to be said before anybody tried any of that nonsense here. 

Yeah, I mean...I wouldn't follow those people on Twitter if I was you...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Brass said:

Same. What point is there to that? If I want that kind of commentary, I’ll stick to watching apology videos on YouTube. Playing the victim card when you’re the perpetrator is always fun viewing! 

6 hours ago, Brass said:

Is this directed towards anyone in general here? I don’t think any Patriots fans here who are actual contributing members of the community have made that claim.

Let's be honest, there's a lot of salt and toxicity in these threads.

The Pats have overcome a lot of bad calls, this year and prior years, which gives the impression that they get all the calls, because they have overcame them and other teams have not.

The stats have never borne it out that the Pats are the "poster child" or any other bull :censored: that's been spewed in this thread.

When the Pats can't overcome 3 TD :censored:ups in 5 minutes and the officials sway a game that could have a :censored:ing great overtime because you were looking at the team that had played the best most of the game against a team that had momentum coming their way, and Pats fans get upset, you get a lot of this :censored:.

34 minutes ago, mania said:

Let's be honest, there's a lot of salt and toxicity in these threads.

The Pats have overcome a lot of bad calls, this year and prior years, which gives the impression that they get all the calls, because they have overcame them and other teams have not.

The stats have never borne it out that the Pats are the "poster child" or any other bull :censored: that's been spewed in this thread.

When the Pats can't overcome 3 TD :censored:ups in 5 minutes and the officials sway a game that could have a :censored:ing great overtime because you were looking at the team that had played the best most of the game against a team that had momentum coming their way, and Pats fans get upset, you get a lot of this :censored:.

Yeah, but on the other hand, no one likes the Patriots.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Y'all know that NFL commercial about Khalil Mack, the one that showcases his tackling ability? Well, if they ever choose to shoot a part deux....

Picture...perfect...form.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, Brass said:

Katie Nolan is usually solid, but got homerific last night. Pete Blackburn is a good hockey follow. I don’t follow Bill Simmons because he sucks. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Yes, poor Patriots

The New England Patriots acknowledged that their production crew inappropriately filmed the field and sideline during Sunday's game between the Bengals and Browns in Cleveland and accepted full responsibility in a statement released Monday night.

The crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video for a Patriots web series called "Do Your Job" but the Patriots did not inform the Bengals or the NFL, which they called "an unintended oversight."

"The sole purpose of the filming was to provide an illustration of an advance scout at work on the road," the Patriots statement read. "There was no intention of using footage for any other purpose."

Crazy how it's always the Pats that get caught with this kind of thing.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Hmm. You’d think a team who’s been under fire for video stuff MULTIPLE TIMES would be a bit more careful about filming. 

Maybe they really didn’t have any intention of using the film for cheating, I don’t know. But no matter what their intentions were or how innocent they may really be, they of all teams really don’t have wiggle room for “unintended oversights” with this stuff.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

3 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Hmm. You’d think a team who’s been under fire for video stuff MULTIPLE TIMES would be a bit more careful about filming. 

Maybe they really didn’t have any intention of using the film for cheating, I don’t know. But no matter what their intentions were or how innocent they may really be, they of all teams really don’t have wiggle room for “unintended oversights” with this stuff.

The Pats just follow Jesse Ventura's credo: Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

The officiating in the Chiefs-Pats game was awful (seriously, we're still talking about that?) but don't be surprised that the people you raved on and on about "muh 6 ringz, u just jealous" to not have any sympathy when you find yourself on the receiving end of what has been a universal problem for as long as I can remember.

1 hour ago, Wings said:

Jingle Bells

The Eagles smell

Philly laid an egg

Wentz can't close the deal

As the division got away

@OldTakesExposed would like to have a word with you.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

4 hours ago, willmorris said:

Yeah but why do the Patriots feel they need to cheat when they're playing the Bengals?

First person on the internet to make that joke!

hack jokes aside - either they do this to everyone, Belichick hasn’t played Zac Taylor before so he needed new intel, or they’re actually telling the truth and were simply filming a documentary. 

They’re probably telling the truth, but they’ve lost all benefit of the doubt so you have to approach this like they were cheating.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived