2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

the Patriots franchise should be contracted, imo. delete it and give Boston a new team. ban Kraft from the league, too.

really, really, really sick of this sh-t.

HOT TAKE

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

the Patriots franchise should be contracted, imo. delete it and give Boston a new team. ban Kraft from the league, too.

really, really, really sick of this sh-t.

if-youre-not-cheating-youre-not-trying-1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

But seriously, why do it against the flippin' BENGALS?!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

20 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

That footage that came out today is damning. At this point, I think it's safe to say that the Patriots are the most hollow "dynasty" in sports history.

I mean, we’re both pretty biased, but I don’t think the video was that damning at all. More zoomed in and tracking one or more of the coaches, yes, but otherwise, it’s not that damning.

However, lets be honest; there’s nothing I could say to convince you that they’re innocent and there’s nothing you could say to convince me that they’re guilty.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

30 minutes ago, willmorris said:

Apparently, during the kickoff of today's Dallas-Los Angeles game, Dallas won the toss and Dak Prescott said that Dallas would kick.

No, you idiot, you say to defer. Now LA gets the ball to start both halves.

He actually said defer. There’s audio of it. He said kick first, then for the second he said defer. Walt Anderson needs to be fired* if they don’t correct this at half time. 

And on a side note, Zeke looks really good today. He looks like Zeke again. Explosive, powerful and making guys miss. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

53 minutes ago, willmorris said:

Apparently, during the kickoff of today's Dallas-Los Angeles game, Dallas won the toss and Dak Prescott said that Dallas would kick.

No, you idiot, you say to defer. Now LA gets the ball to start both halves.

19 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

He actually said defer. There’s audio of it. He said kick first, then for the second he said defer. Walt Anderson needs to be fired* if they don’t correct this at half time. 

And on a side note, Zeke looks really good today. He looks like Zeke again. Explosive, powerful and making guys miss.

Improved audio has emerged. Dak said "kick it, kick it that way," which Walt Anderson accepted the kick option. Dak added, "defer to the second half," but by rule, the first choice is irrevocable. More in the liveblog:

Walt got it right (Rule 4-2-2)

5 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Today is the last home game for the Raiders ever in the Coliseum.....at least I think it is.  We said this last year and they came back, so who knows.

They were the last team you could only choose to like. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Jared Goff is not a good QB.

Thank goodness he isn’t mobile, otherwise I have no doubt he would be dissecting the Cowboys defense right now. 

Sean Lee should retire on a high note and this game is it.

Do it after the game tonight.

Ahhhhh....there's the Snatit we all remember!

(Well at least they didn't completely roll over this time--I'll give them that, at least. And I believe that was their first time going light blue over light blue...interesting. Uniforms still suck, though.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived