2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

He absolutely now drop this trash ass take! 

Jared Goff can’t throw the football. He’s throwing low and short hopping everything. 

He should have 3 INT’s right now if the Cowboys didn’t drop two of them. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

33 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Jared Goff can’t throw the football. He’s throwing low and short hopping everything. 

Hes playing with an injured hand this game that's obvious. He played good agianst a really good Seahawks defense last week just fine anyway. 

Not like him even making plays would have mattered this week the Rams have been playing like complete ass this whole game anyway. They are playing with no energy at all especially on defense, like they completely underestimated the talent the Cowboys have. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

Well, safe to say I thought the Cowboys would be the team on the receiving end of this blow out, not administrating this blowout.

Sets up essentially a winner take all divisional game against the Eagles next week.

I still have no faith the Cowboys will win that game, but at least they have that opportunity!

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I have an unorthodox punishment for the Patriots: they get Jared Goff and his contract and can’t get rid of him until the contract runs out.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Packers seem to quietly be having an exceptional year.

I feel like illegal block in the back is a call that NFL HQ sends down to the refs to influence games.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

RE: the Pats tape - The way he immediately starts to reason with the Bengals employee sounds like a guy who knows what he's doing and has a prepared line ready to go should he get caught. If it is harmless error, then they've lost that benefit of the doubt through years of chicanery (not just spygate) and they should still be fined. 

RE: the Bengals. I am terrified they're going to win their last two games. The Dolphins and Browns aren't firing on all cylinders and the Bengals did everything except beat Cleveland the last time they played. Magic number is 1. DON'T BLOW THIS! 

PvO6ZWJ.png

6 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

RE: the Pats tape - The way he immediately starts to reason with the Bengals employee sounds like a guy who knows what he's doing and has a prepared line ready to go should he get caught. If it is harmless error, then they've lost that benefit of the doubt through years of chicanery (not just spygate) and they should still be fined. 

RE: the Bengals. I am terrified they're going to win their last two games. The Dolphins and Browns aren't firing on all cylinders and the Bengals did everything except beat Cleveland the last time they played. Magic number is 1. DON'T BLOW THIS! 

Pat's Stans will say, "Spygate 1.0 wasn't cheating as there no policy/rules regarding recordings in 2007."

6 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

The Packers seem to quietly be having an exceptional year.

I feel like illegal block in the back is a call that NFL HQ sends down to the refs to influence games.

If I really believed that sort of thing actually happens, I'd say it goes more like this. The NFL tells the refs which team to give all the breaks to in the week leading up to the games. The refs then pull out the illegal block in the back call when needed during the games. A lot of people talk about this sort of thing, but I've never seen it happen. Well, except for every time it's sure seemed like it was happening in all the years I've been watching the NFL.  But as I said, I don't really believe it happens...except when it does. 😏

BB52Big.jpg

16 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

they should still be fined.

If it was their first time getting caught cheating, then yes. Given that they've been caught cheating multiple times, they need harsher penalties.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There’s zero doubt in my mind that games are Influenced/tilted, and that’s one of the many tools the league has. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

If I really believed that sort of thing actually happens, I'd say it goes more like this. The NFL tells the refs which team to give all the breaks to in the week leading up to the games. The refs then pull out the illegal block in the back call when needed during the games. A lot of people talk about this sort of thing, but I've never seen it happen. Well, except for every time it's sure seemed like it was happening in all the years I've been watching the NFL.  But as I said, I don't really believe it happens...except when it does. 😏

I think this finger on the scale stuff is also present in no-calls on the offensive line. They let preferred teams get away with holds, chip blocks, illegal picks, etc. (See: the Steelers get away with murder in the playoffs). Then if a team gets up by a couple possessions they start letting stuff slide for the other team to get them back in the game and make it more interesting. 

8 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Pat's Stans will say, "Spygate 1.0 wasn't cheating as there no policy/rules regarding recordings in 2007."

Which is why I said I'm not just talking about Spygate. There's a reason every team is on the lookout for patriots pulling some bullshirt when they play - because there's a bunch of s*** you have to deal with when you play them that you don't deal with anyone else. 

Just now, Kevin W. said:

If it was their first time getting caught cheating, then yes. Given that they've been caught cheating multiple times, they need harsher penalties.

Did neither one of you read my post? I said "If it is harmless error, then they've lost that benefit of the doubt through years of chicanery (not just spygate) and they should still be fined." I'm as sick of the Patriots as anyone, but if they're able to conclude that it was actually an honest mistake then you can't give harsher penatlies than a fine for nothing, regardless of their past infractions. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

19 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

There’s zero doubt in my mind that games are Influenced/tilted, and that’s one of the many tools the league has. 

And anyone who believes that the NFL is the only league that does anything of the sort is foolish.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Sure. A holding penalty on a run that went nowhere that stopped the clock and basically awarded 30 free seconds to Pittsburgh.

Makes sense!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived