2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

So you're telling me that a Patriots player got busted for drugs and it wasn't Josh Gordon? 

But in all seriousness that sucks, I'll be shocked if Patriots don't let him go. 

Darryl Henley and Sam Hurd must be his heroes.

EDIT:  Shouldn't Chung be happy is is employed by Robert Kraft?  I mean, next to Jerry Jones, which owner sticks by his players more than Kraft? 

If Kraft worked to get Meek f-n Mill's convictions overturned, what would he do for someone who actually wins him games?

3 hours ago, the admiral said:

Raiders playing a preseason game in "Winnipeg, Alberta"

On an 80 yard field too.

The local promoters are taking a massive loss.

There was also plenty of skepticism about whether the game would fill seats. Tickets sales appeared slow with people pointing to high prices. Lower-bowl seats cost about $300, although end-zone tickets were recently reduced through a sponsorship deal to $75 from $164.

Earlier this week, the president and CEO of the Bombers announced the team would hold a viewing party downtown.

"Based on the price of these tickets, there was going to be a lot of fans who wouldn’t be able to afford to come to the game and we wanted to make sure that our season-ticket members and football fans in the entire community had a place to gather and have a great event," said Wade Miller.

The point of being a billionaire is you get to have a lot more money than other people. You think they'd remember then when they set ticket prices; most people don't have two extra nickels for heat, let alone $300 preseason football tickets.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And here I was thinking the Colts were going to win the Super Bowl this year.

Well damn. That's a bombshell. But if he thinks he needs to go then that's his decision and his alone. Good luck to him in future endeavors (no pun intended).

2 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Either he’s completely broken, or he’s joining his daddy. 

He has an extra bone in his ankle which may be causing his issues since it's weight bearing. Irsay was saying it was bone related, but may have been a diversion.

Wow, That definitely came out of nowhere. 

Though I can understand, Colts really :censored:ed him up early in his career by not investing in a decent O-line to protect him. And now all those injuries are starting to pile up. Basically added 5 years to his career. 

:censored: Irsay for destroying one of the best QB prospects in recent memory. 

Guess Jacoby Brisset is the starter right?

29 minutes ago, Wings said:

Doesn't he have an engineering degree from Stanford?

Without looking it up, I think it was some architectural related degree. Doubt the degree would have been something he could have used.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived