2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

53 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Reminds me of this classic:

LeBatard had to be the columnist Scott Pelley was referencing when Rosenhaus was profiled on "60 Minutes" in 2011, but thenext few replies from Rosenhaus are telling:

Pelley: A Miami columnist once wrote about you. His words, not mine, 'Only a few things will survive a nuclear holocaust, and they are?'

Rosenhaus: Cockroaches and Drew Rosenhaus.

Pelley: And Twinkies.

Rosenhaus: Twinkies.

Pelley: Are you more the cockroach or the Twinkie?

Rosenhaus: If a cockroach is strong and a survivor, then that's okay. Every day I get a client that's injured, that's hurt, that gets cut, that gets traded.

Pelley: Gets arrested?

Rosenhaus: Arrested. Tragic, stress, panic, paranoia. But I embrace that calamity. I'm comfortable in that chaos.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AB is an absolute cancer. A lot of fault should be on Tomlin for not nipping this in the bud when it first started to flicker. When he live streamed on Facebook with Tomlin doing an interview IN THE BACKGROUND. Paying him all this money just exacerbated the problem.

Money doesn't really change people, it reveals who they truly are. And AB is a clown, a cancer, a headache, a diva, a primadonna, a petulant child; the list goes on.

He's absolutely radioactive, no team; absolutely no one should even consider the idea of signing him, or even bringing him in for an interview. Goodell needs to step in. Ban him for the season, bar him from doing anything football-related.

He needs to be taught a lesson; that actions have consequences. Something I don't think anyone told him throughout his career.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

:censored: the Raiders. That's some cold bull :censored: and a waste of everyone's time.

I'm arguing partially from ignorance here, but what exactly did the Raiders do wrong? They had a problematic player, and they made a chunk of his money contingent on said player showing up to practice. It's not as if it could be kept secret from Brown and/or his agent.

35 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if the Redskins tried to get AB. They have a serious need for a true #1 and their WR Corps is ranked dead last. Also, it’d be a total Snyder move

I would think Jon would his brother a bit of a fair warning to steer clear of AB if he couldn't deal with him. 

Why anyone still follows the NFL, baffles me. These guys are getting way too pampered in their line of "work". Whine about retiring over a helmet, now AB bolts... These players need to pull their head out of their arses and start realizing they have it made. You know how many average Joe's who work crappy 9 to 5's barely paying their bills???? Give me a break the league has become one big dumb joke 

Just now, ~Bear said:

One of two things will happen:

Brown shuts up, puts up the best numbers of his career, and the Pats win another SB

or

Brown continues to act out and is cut by Week 6

I'm hoping for the latter to basically prove two things:

1. That the "New England Way" is indeed fallible.

2. AB is basically the single biggest clown show in the NFL.

The absolute scummy bastard, he acted like a diva at the Steelers, get released to the Raiders for draft picks, then acted like cancer to get released so that his buddy HARRISON messages the Pats about his friend's free agency..... he planned this out a year ago just to get a Superbowl Ring.

I hope Cleveland kills New England this season because that is absolute scummy.

23 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Watch him wear out his welcome there as well... BTW, he can't play this week after getting cut. But, come on... him in a Patriots jersey against his former team.

Oh, I suspect he'll keep his head straight for a year or two.  I'm completely on board with an idea that he always was planning on going to New England and the craziness of the last year or so was simply to facilitate this.

Speaking of which, good on Gruden to pay 2 draft picks for the right to get played this badly.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

3 minutes ago, heavybassX said:

The absolute scummy bastard, he acted like a diva at the Steelers, get released to the Raiders for draft picks, then acted like cancer to get released so that his buddy HARRISON messages the Pats about his friend's free agency..... he planned this out a year ago just to get a Superbowl Ring.

I hope Cleveland kills New England this season because that is absolute scummy.

Mind your own house...you've got OBJ on your roster. 

20 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Brown shuts up, puts up the best numbers of his career, and the Pats win another SB

We all know this is what's going to happen. He's not crazy, he was just acting crazy to force his way to the Patriots. Now he'll suddenly be the greatest teammate ever. Pretty blatant collusion, but the league will just ignore that.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived