2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The PI review rule just was taken up a notch as the Vikings lost a TD on a automatically-reviewed scoring play on an offensive-PI that was totally off anyone’s radar.  Of course, I tend to doubt this will come up in games not involving high-profile teams.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

39 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

The PI review rule just was taken up a notch as the Vikings lost a TD on a automatically-reviewed scoring play on an offensive-PI that was totally off anyone’s radar.  Of course, I tend to doubt this will come up in games not involving high-profile teams.

Was it legit?  Did it impact the play?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

41 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Was it legit?  Did it impact the play?

Legit?  I guess, though would never have been called in real time.  Impact the play? No.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

1 minute ago, dorshak said:

Cousins is a bum.

Yep...took me a long time to admit I was wrong, but that interception seals it for me.  Only a college freshman should make that throw.

POTD (Shared)

8 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Legit?  I guess, though would never have been called in real time.  Impact the play? No.

That's what gets me.  I guess that "impacts the play" adds even more subjectivity to an already frustratingly-subjective officiating system, but come on - common sense needs to be part of this some times.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How nice of y'all to come play, Tennessee.

I see the Snatit are already in midseason form....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived