6 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Not sure if there’s another topic I can post this in. But i’ve Been thinking about going to a road game this year. 

Would be the first time I went to one and just want some advice on traveling. 

I was thinking of either the Baltimore or Philly games, since i’d Rather to take Amtrak rather than a plane. 

Leaning more towards Philly right now, so what station would be best to get off at, and what are some decent nearby hotels? 

Don’t wear your jersey or the fans will try to fight you.

1 hour ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Not sure if there’s another topic I can post this in. But i’ve Been thinking about going to a road game this year. 

Would be the first time I went to one and just want some advice on traveling. 

I was thinking of either the Baltimore or Philly games, since i’d Rather to take Amtrak rather than a plane. 

Leaning more towards Philly right now, so what station would be best to get off at, and what are some decent nearby hotels? 

There's really only one Amtrak station in Philly so 30th Street would be your destination...though based on the below you might want to consider Baltimore instead.

56 minutes ago, dont care said:

Don’t wear your jersey or the fans will try to fight you.

What this guy said.

And AB gets cut from the Pats. 

Wow. Just wow. 

8 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Wow. Just wow. 

what took them so long...

You know Andy Reid has already reached out.

4 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I have a feeling the NFL will be releasing a statement some time tonight. Stalking and intimidation? He SHOULD be suspended indefinitely. He'll probably get 4 games. 

40 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Wow. Just wow. 

Does he still get his guaranteed $15M? Please tell me there’s some way they can withhold that. 

AB will probably be put on the Exempt list until this all blows over.  

Patriots still have Josh Gordon & will be getting Ben Watson back soon, so they'll be fine. 

Just a shame AB ends up as just another immensely talented player that chooses to throw his career away.  

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

25 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I can't see the league not suspending him for at least the rest of the season at this point. 

1 minute ago, Bucfan56 said:

I can't see the league not suspending him for at least the rest of the season at this point. 

You say that, but players who have done worse have been punished less

I'm not saying AB shouldn't be punished. I'm just saying the NFL has been wildly inconsistent on what they will and won't tolerate.

Just now, DG_Now said:

I'm not saying AB shouldn't be punished. I'm just saying the NFL has been wildly inconsistent on what they will and won't tolerate.

I absolutely HATE the fact that you're right about this. What a clownshow of a league. 

16 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

AB will probably be put on the Exempt list until this all blows over.  

Patriots still have Josh Gordon & will be getting Ben Watson back soon, so they'll be fine. 

Just a shame AB ends up as just another immensely talented player that chooses to throw his career away.  

No one cares how this affects the Pats. They'll still go 16-0.

Let's recap: He's burned down all the bridges in Pittsburgh... he burned down the bridges in Oakland.. and now New England, the one model of consistency, is saying "Nope. After this, we can't risk our reputation, what's left of it anyway, on you after this came out".

Where else does he go to, the XFL? CFL? Arena ball??

2 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Let's recap: He's burned down all the bridges in Pittsburgh... he burned down the bridges in Oakland.. and now New England, the one model of consistency, is saying "Nope. After this, we can't risk our reputation, what's left of it anyway, on you after this came out".

Hopefully prison. 

2 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Hopefully prison. 

Problem there... well, there isn't much to stand on in a legal standpoint. That's beyond the case, though.

This guy has burned down more bridges then General Sherman on his march to the sea.

10 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

I have to admit that I only recently learnt that he is the son of Arena Football League legend "Touchdown" Eddie Brown of the Albany Firebirds.  Having learnt that, I am pretty sure that he'd be embraced by the fans of the Albany Empire.  

Of course, that team couldn't pay him enough to make it worth his while.

23 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

We’ll see how this measures to the Donte Stallworth year for DUI manslaughter.