Recommended Posts

I was gonna try to check out the game tonight. Then the Seahawks trotted out in those uniforms. This is a big reason why I think the NFL is a bad joke!  F the NFL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mkg74 said:

I was gonna try to check out the game tonight. Then the Seahawks trotted out in those uniforms. This is a big reason why I think the NFL is a bad joke!  F the NFL!!

 

I love 'em.  I'd really prefer them with white pants, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mkg74 said:

I was gonna try to check out the game tonight. Then the Seahawks trotted out in those uniforms. This is a big reason why I think the NFL is a bad joke!  F the NFL!!

Your loss.

 

Sincerely,

Russell Wilson and Tyler Lockett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Seahawks green look. 

 

The Rams O-line is complete ass, I have no idea why they thought letting Saffold go was a good idea. A offense built off the play action obviously isn't going work if they can't block for a damn run or give Goff enough time to let the play develop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, See Red said:

 

I love 'em.  I'd really prefer them with white pants, though.

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTU5ODQxNDk2NzE4MDU5Mzk4%2Fjacobgreen2-jpeg.jpg?w=620&q=40&h=422.91390728476824&auto=format&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&fp-z=1&fp-debug=falseSPORTS_161209945_AR_0_TBSQXOYMNVOX.jpg?w=879Much better, not as garish. Both teams have terrible uniforms in these sad times of the NFL....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't be an NFL game if there wasn't a blown call late in the 4th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was fun... It's always nice when the Seahawks win and it's even better when it's against the Lambs. Especially when Clay Matthews brought his uncanny ability to get craptastic roughing the passer calls with him to L.A. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

That was fun... It's always nice when the Seahawks win and it's even better when it's against the Lambs. Especially when Clay Matthews brought his uncanny ability to get craptastic roughing the passer calls with him to L.A. :)

The Seahawks got lucky but sometimes you need a little luck. At first, I didn't think it was roughing the passer but the more I saw it, the more I thought it was close to being a penalty. It was shoulder to shoulder but Matthews still drove him to the ground. I think that most of the time refs will call that, fair or unfair. The Hawks let Goff has his way through the air for most of the 2nd half and I can't believe Zuerlein missed. Still, what a win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

The Seahawks got lucky but sometimes you need a little luck. At first, I didn't think it was roughing the passer but the more I saw it, the more I thought it was close to being a penalty. It was shoulder to shoulder but Matthews still drove him to the ground. I think that most of the time refs will call that, fair or unfair. The Hawks let Goff has his way through the air for most of the 2nd half and I can't believe Zuerlein missed. Still, what a win.

Drove him to the ground? How can you say that when he never left his feet? That shouldn’t have been called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you thought Matthews “drove him to the ground” then you should leave your job and go to work for a company that provides vision insurance. 
 

While I wanted the Seahawks to win, if for no reason other than I like the neon green and hate the Rams’ mess of a uniform, that was a lousy call and had an impact on the game. Matthews did all he could to play it hard while still avoiding max contact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

If you thought Matthews “drove him to the ground” then you should leave your job and go to work for a company that provides vision insurance. 
 

While I wanted the Seahawks to win, if for no reason other than I like the neon green and hate the Rams’ mess of a uniform, that was a lousy call and had an impact on the game. Matthews did all he could to play it hard while still avoiding max contact. 

Poor wording. Wow. My bad. I still think that there was no chance they wouldn't have called it. He went up high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dont care said:

Drove him to the ground? How can you say that when he never left his feet? That shouldn’t have been called.

Yeah I shouldn't have said that but do you honestly think they weren't going to call that? Do I think it should have been called? I think I would still go with no. But, Matthews went up high on Wilson, albeit with his shoulder, but refs are going to call that. I don't know why everyone is so surprised at that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a bad call, but I don't care. Seattle won, end of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

It was a bad call, but I don't care. Seattle won, end of story.

There are many bad calls in any given. Sadly, it's what we've come to expect. In the end, Seattle did enough to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if similar to pass interference calls, maybe in the near future, teams could challenge roughing the QB calls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

I wonder if similar to pass interference calls, maybe in the near future, teams could challenge roughing the QB calls?

 

:censored: the City of New Orleans and their ceaseless whining. I get it. Your team got jobbed. Because the crooked asswipes you call leaders wouldn't stfu as the result of a football game takes higher priority than fixing your decaying corrupt :censored:hole, now we have to deal with the portent of every call getting reviewed. GG, enjoy your ever-closer shoreline.

 

My team might've gotten screwed over by a call too. Difference is we also understand that if our defense couldn't stop a Pop Warner team much less a geriatric Tom Brady, then we don't deserve to be in the Super Bowl.

Edited by Red Comet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ninersdd said:

I wonder if similar to pass interference calls, maybe in the near future, teams could challenge roughing the QB calls?


I think anything greater than 10-yards should either be challengable or taken out of the hands of the on-field refs altogether. They’re too crucial, and the referees aren’t capable of making those calls. 
 

hire more officials that simply watch the game from exclusive angles and are essentially instant-replay officials. One is for PI, one for roughing, etc. at least that way there’s consistency within a game, and they’re already watching for whatever their thing is so the replays should go much quicker. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jay Gruden and Dan Quinn will be walking the plank soon.

 

Also Raiders are 3-2 at the bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.