2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

HStFcKK.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=11372079

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Richard Sherman tries to gaslight America and fails. What a world.

Anyone who takes Richard Sherman at his word is naive or does not know the man. Dude is a classic pot-stirrer.

NSFCvyu.png

5 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Are you sure stirring is all he does with pot?

Is this supposed to be some kind of insult that Richard Sherman smokes dope? In what decade is that supposed to be a bad thing?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, JWhiz96 said:

Anyone who takes Richard Sherman at his word is naive or does not know the man. Dude is a classic pot-stirrer.

We need more of them.

3 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Is this supposed to be some kind of insult that Richard Sherman smokes dope? In what decade is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Back when they called them jazz cigarettes.

19 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

Lol, no. When they actually play someone who’s not terrible, they're gonna come crashing back down to the surface of the planet harder than the rovers Russia sent to Venus. 

Seattle has gotten fatter on bums than San Francisco has

1 hour ago, Red Wolf said:

Excuse me, but Richard Sherman went to Stanford, which you did not, so I think he knows when his hand has been shaken. Take it from me, Deadspin commenter "Will Leitch's Signed Orin Incandenza Jersey"

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 10/8/2019 at 4:57 PM, Red Wolf said:

If you want to say, "We think Mayfield's a bum and we want to kick his teeth in", just say it! I know that some players make up some transgression in their head to get them amped up to play an opponent, but really, you're going to pretend he didn't do something? Then when you're called out you say it was disingenuous? That's what irks me more about this, other than the fact the Browns looked like they were 2 steps behind San Francisco the entire game. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

If you want to say, "We think Mayfield's a bum and we want to kick his teeth in", just say it! I know that some players make up some transgression in their head to get tehm amped up to play an opponent, but really, you're goign to pretend he didn't do something? Tehn when you're called out you say it was disingenuous? That's what irks me more about this, other than the fact the Browns looked like they were 2 steps behind San Francisco the entire game. 

It almost feels like Sherman was jealous of the attention that Bosa was getting for exceptional pettiness and felt he had to have something to say as well. 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:00 PM, DG_Now said:

The Bills are 4-1 and their schedule looks a lot softer now than it did at the start of the season. They still have Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Baltimore, but none of those teams have distinguished themselves. The NFC East looks to be not great, and only NE is worth a damn in the division.

Not saying the Bills wind up 14-2, but 11-5 isn't really out of the question.

Now that you've gone and jinxed it, seriously everyone should look at this schedule:

Miami

Philadelphia

Washington

at Cleveland

at Miami

Denver

at Dallas (Thanksgiving)

Baltimore

at Pittsburgh

at New England

Jets

If they don't at least go 10-6 (6-5 the rest of the season), heads will roll.

10 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

If you want to say, "We think Mayfield's a bum and we want to kick his teeth in", just say it! I know that some players make up some transgression in their head to get tehm amped up to play an opponent, but really, you're goign to pretend he didn't do something? Tehn when you're called out you say it was disingenuous? That's what irks me more about this, other than the fact the Browns looked like they were 2 steps behind San Francisco the entire game. 

Fabricating mistreatment has been the Patriots' go-to for years. NO ONE BELIEVED IN US! Bitch no one even believes in anyone else anymore

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Here's the 49ers the rest of the way, bye week already behind them:

at Rams

at Redskins

vs. Panthers

at Cardinals

vs. Seahawks

vs. Cardinals

vs. Packers

at Ravens

at Saints

vs. Falcons

vs. Rams

at Seahawks

I can see them 7-1 by the team they meet the Seahawks the first time, and 9-6 the second time.

Everyone playing the NFC East and AFC North really lucked out this season.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

11 hours ago, the admiral said:

Fabricating mistreatment has been the Patriots' go-to for years. NO ONE BELIEVED IN US! Bitch no one even believes in anyone else anymore

The NFL chasing after Brady for 2 years helped reinforce the Patriots belief that they weren't being respected by the rest of the league too. Richard Sherman is perpetually aggrieved by just about everyone in his mind, so it's usually a wait and see until he blows up at someone. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Here's the 49ers the rest of the way, bye week already behind them:

at Rams

at Redskins

vs. Panthers

at Cardinals

vs. Seahawks

vs. Cardinals

vs. Packers

at Ravens

at Saints

vs. Falcons

vs. Rams

at Seahawks

I can see them 7-1 by the team they meet the Seahawks the first time, and 9-6 the second time.

That sounds about right. Washington is probably the only lay up on the schedule with Atlanta and both Arizona games as possible wins. Injuries will kill this team as usual. If they're lucky they'll grab the last wildcard but I can see them missing the playoffs again. 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, Buc said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11372079

Tnak actually has a dog in this fight.

I wonder if he will rooting for the Dolphins to win or lose.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Well that gives "Tank Bowl" a whole new meaning then, doesn't it? (Actually, make that "Tnak Bwol".)

Anyway, for shigs and gittles I figured I'd pull up the rest of the Tnneessee NFL franchise's schedule:

at Denver

vs LA Chargers

vs Tampa Bay

at Carolina

vs Kansas City

BYE

vs Jacksonville 

at Indianapolis

at Oakland

vs Houston

vs New Orleans

at Houston

Firstly and notably, their bye week comes in week 11. (Seriously though, the NFL gots to get a handle on all these weird scattered-all-over-the-place bye weeks.) Going into that bye, depending on which Jameis Winston shows up and whether the Chefs are still depleted by then, Tnneessee might can steal two wins. But look at what they got coming out of the bye...it's entirely possible they can steal at least one game on there (because what would the Snatit be if not Jekyll or Hyde?). Its also entirely possible they go 0-the rest of this season, and then somebody somewhere gon' have some 'splaining to do (looking at you, Mike Vrabel).

7-9 might actually be something of a minor miracle for that organization.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived