And Arminia Bielefeld won the 2. Bundesliga and will be playing in the top flight next year for the first time since 2009. That's such a win for the league.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After thrashing Crystal Palace today Liverpool are, for the first time, within one result of the title. It could be won as soon as tomorrow, if Man City fail to win at Chelsea, even if City win Liverpool will win regardless by avoiding defeat in their next match, which just happens to be at the Etihad.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

9 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

The wait is over. The memes are dead. The Reds are back on their perch. 

The earliest a team has ever won the Premier League, in terms of remaining matches, and the latest in a calendar year a team has ever won the Premier League.

10 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

Now that Liverpool has the league title, I wonder... do they let off the gas in these final games or do they continue to go full throttle?

They could probably let off the gas and let the non-regulars/youth get some playing time. They have nothing else to play for, so why risk injuries? 

I saw, I came, I left.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:22 AM, DEAD! said:

They could probably let off the gas and let the non-regulars/youth get some playing time. They have nothing else to play for, so why risk injuries? 

Also, players have to play 10 games to earn a medal, without requesting an exemption, so I'd bet we'll see players that are just short of that getting playing time as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I love the fake crowd noise on the Norwich/Man U game. Yes, it's phony but also makes a big difference. And it reminds me of 80s WWF, which is a benefit.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Also, players have to play 10 games to earn a medal, without requesting an exemption, so I'd bet we'll see players that are just short of that getting playing time as well.

It used to be 10, but they changed it a few years back.

It's now 5 games played to get a medal.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Archived