On 6/27/2020 at 6:17 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

Werder survives! ...for now! It may only be the relegation playoffs, but I can’t believe they’ve even made it this far. Hopefully it’s against Hamburg so Werder can crush them in heartbreaking fashion :D

Well, Hamburg lost 1:5 today against Sandhausen. So Werder will play against Heidenheim.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/27/2020 at 9:34 AM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I love the fake crowd noise on the Norwich/Man U game. Yes, it's phony but also makes a big difference. And it reminds me of 80s WWF, which is a benefit.

I didn't like that while there was that fake crowd noise, you couldn't really hear the whistle.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

3 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

It would be a complete disaster if Hamburg have to wait as long as Leeds have in returning to the Premier league (16 years)

Reports say, that their long year sponsor Emirates will use a clause to end their sponsorship this year. Also the part-owner Michael Kühne could sell his shares. He was the main source of money for the club over the last years.

Tough times are definitely coming for the HSV. You can just hope that they don't end up like Kiaserslautern.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

49 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Reports say, that their long year sponsor Emirates will use a clause to end their sponsorship this year. Also the part-owner Michael Kühne could sell his shares. He was the main source of money for the club over the last years.

Tough times are definitely coming for the HSV. You can just hope that they don't end up like Kiaserslautern.

Woof.

For context, Kaiserslautern are languishing in the 3rd flight and filed for bankruptcy.

Schalke is also in some big financial troubles. They even invented a salary limit for new contracts. I don't think we'll see them in the Champions League in the near future.

But the good thing is, Weston McKennie could join Hertha this summer.

Call me crazy but I'm disappointed in Liverpool this year. This could have been the team that hit 114 and equaled Arsenal's record for fewest defeats in a season. But no, they had to foul it up.

LvZYtbZ.png

On 6/30/2020 at 2:06 PM, Berlin Wall said:

Maybe someone can put up a clock that shows how long they have been out of the Bundesliga?

I saw, I came, I left.

13 hours ago, sportsfan7 said:

Big victory today for West Ham. First win by a bottom 5 team in the Prem since the restart and it comes over Chelsea no less. Weird VAR goal overturn, but I can't find a video.

They said Antonio influenced Kepa. Same thing they said that saved a point for Man U vs Everton. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 hours ago, JayMac said:

It is as if no one wants to finish 3rd this season. 

United shot themselves in the foot with the first goal. That second was on Lindelof for not following his man from the start. I think they'll pull it off since they have the easier path and play Liecester on the final day. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived