• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

The Fox could not jump the Red Devils or Chelsea. MANCHESTER UNITED IS GOING TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

And Jesse Lingard cost some poor schlup £6700. Someone bet £100 he wouldn't score all year. And he does it with the last kick of the year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Tyler Adams came on as a late sub for RB Leipzig and scored the game-winner in the 88th minute to send Leipzig to the semifinals.

He got lucky with the goal, but he’s the first American to score in the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals or later. 

The USMNT needs to get their **** together for the 2022 and 2026 WC. We have some young and really promising talent at every position... finally. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

The CBS Champions League era is already on my :censored: list. You have to pay $6/month for their dumb streaming service to watch these games live. They could've just put this game on CBS Sports Network on regular cable/satellite services, but apparently Tiki Barber's radio show is more important. Who the hell watches a simulcast of a radio show on TV?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

28 minutes ago, Digby said:

The CBS Champions League era is already on my :censored: list. You have to pay $6/month for their dumb streaming service to watch these games live. They could've just put this game on CBS Sports Network on regular cable/satellite services, but apparently Tiki Barber's radio show is more important. Who the hell watches a simulcast of a radio show on TV?

Apparently TV executives in Jersey. I blame ESPN for putting the FA Cup entirely on ESPN+. That seems to have set the trend of putting more and more soccer on streaming platforms. 

And Bayern is making short work of Barcelona today, 4-1 and they've scored all of the goals. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Did someone see what Alphonso Davies did with Barca's defence?

Disgusting. If I were semedo or pique I would retire. 

Barca played like children after the first few goals. Completely lost their composure and couldn’t even make simple passes correctly. Reminded me of Brazil against Germany. 

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Here's a thought.

The last time we had no English, Spanish, or Italian teams in the semifinals of Champions League... it wasn't called Champions League.

(the 1990/91 European Cup, whose semifinal teams were Bayern Munich, Olympique Marseille, Spartak Moscow, and Crvena Zvezda.)

LvZYtbZ.png

9 hours ago, _J_ said:

I hate it. I hate the concept of the coefficent. As a supporter of OM, I DESPISE PSG and FC Lyon. But, they need to win for the good of the league.

Well, as a supporter of nearly any German club, you despise Bayern and Leipzig.

I would love to see a french final. I'll definitely root for Lyon now. I always kinda liked that club.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived