The Non-football NFL Concept League - 18/11 Arizona Diamondbacks and Oakland Invaders((16/64))

heavybass

Time to update the map, let's take a look at it!

ea0mBO7gzIujlIYzsBMCowJ69zUq8r-3wu3iXP33

Today's update has 2 teams and both are in the North division of this league... well the first league, I plan to add a second league because the Minnesota Wild nearly got picked but then I realised I didn't pick any Basketball teams and I intend to have a clear proportion of said team ((Which is why I added the Raptors in the first place alongside a developmental football team and two much loved hockey teams)).

The first team up today is a Chicago team that were famous in the 90's for having a dynamic team and pratically do what the GS Warriors are doing minus being a team full of fake fans.

Team 1 today is the world famous...

CHICAGO BULLS
3il1yYtvkJ0VsTxeEGvlO8Fsy7bnwNXz-zU6-Xfj

jMMcAni38YZnedQobv-daxpDvCSgHqKv1Wa0gYJJ

4nxIIjBsiQGpkepLwfWuXaBB3lGy599oeO4_6Mrn

And now we move onto the other team... I nearly included the Minnesota Wild because of the theming and the greeness of the uniform, and I'm also considering the North Stars because quite frankly they're a better Stars than Dallas are... but then I didn't have a flashy Seahawks-like team in the division and so I bring to you...

THE MINNESOTA... TIMBERWOLVES
k2ay2_1yBggsoQwWPMDzHt60VKu2QqddbKa1CWSD

yD-gBeL5vCGQKzQGjLLTfEqDfWNgnB1zqXzK4XO2

q_xMg0YBNpb5jo3QAelSs88IwCoJOVnKclHogmkW

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I consult the map! It's been way too long for an update!

liNhWM6628bQ1MnTMzZMWROOOpuzwRxQCuNrkT8W

We're going deep south and the first one is glaringly obvious and the other is an Atlanta team that has their best colours set in the 90's... so without further ado, let's unveil the...

NASHVILLE PREDATORS
hprzM1Jby-gGL7-092kWWQMcugxiYkURb4-mzRJB
o9jRv5l0zBlqeBExmCQGmXYWbZ2YBgWYSofwwk7B

t5QGEE-4YCAr0SnPf4M-scgf2KblocnrADHheIOB

and the...

ATLANTA HAWKS

EVRzlO-LHQI41PESArQXCzzlRiEbw3SDJnAt_7zz

HN2v6goeC-hNsjxaynhVl0jsD8ymczHFyF5k0b6U

REdg8c9F_bIaQ6QN7CMUfOMANFyzfYLmwllFZ6ki

The Hawks had their best colours in the 90's so I used that as the theme whilst the Preds I essentially treat as the LA Rams... although their retro look is a combination of their first logos with mustard, grey and orange... kinda looks like the Houston Astros.

• 1 month later...

Two Weeks without an update? Let's change that! Final batch of teams for Wave 2.... to the Map!

E4O57Jysg_d-mqMCoJBTbdm7vN_yJe6KmP35VRYM

Indeed for these two occupy the Western Division of the First League, Oh I did say First League? Well that's because I went ahead and created a second division so any team you see missing from this batch... will show up there.

Back to the matter of hand... let's start with the team in Phoneix shall we?

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS

xIOP9QLeyyjwNPb4yfGAMf1Y_Mestx9hw7ZqpEIO

j3-1Zt3mPt2xVG37PGfUBNl_WDv7MjhtwJDyWcm-

GZeWDQAZ2dm6ygo94aaN4mRcRFL1UYfRrHHWjP28

And finally we look at the 2nd Bay Area team that is essentially one of the old USFL teams.... I present.

OAKLAND INVADERS
dOXhUQ6SlT3QXWrx9V0LsGVO1X3ZfZQh9KChz-b_

4nJoTxBEZhhfzpXdkksPZ14ULJ3Y69RTe1yn4K0l

gSgf7DacF7VNEo1CWwHiNK38-x6Ava9RE6_vae2F

Now this is where the C&C comes in... normally this would be where feedback fixes/creates mistakes and I would like to know if you like it or not?

Archived