The New Bluemoon Innovation Site

AAO

Great work, man. It's a smoothly designed website that is simple to navigate, and that's important. Like Nate said, the mouse trailer gets on the nerves after a while, but other than that, it's a fantastic job.

I also liked the bit of personal info at the bottom of the homepage telling us about yourself and your goals. And another thing, I had no idea you're only 17. That just makes these designs even more amazing. Dude, you rock!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

thanks a lot for the feedback guys, and yea ill get rid of the pointer trails. and phillyfan, take the fact that i have no philadelphia concepts so far as a compliment, because i guess that would mean that i felt Philadelphia doesn't have a logo that needs to be redone haha.

I really like the Raiders concept--too bad they'd never go for it, and will keep the wimpy looking man who could never even raid a fridge...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Account Frozen

You're screwed!

I do like your TigerSharks logo though.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived