MLB city hats (Remaining teams)

nino21220

I love that Blue Jays hat! 😍

It fits right in with their identity and city. Definitely beats the plain maple-leaf-only cap.

Only suggestion is to make the T a tad larger so that the outline of the top of the leaf doesn't stick out.

Oakland & Baltimore are solid. No complaints.

For the Angels, maybe move the L down a tad?

I'm not totally feeling the White Sox hat; perhaps you could try to do it in the same blackletter style as the Sox monogram.

It's fine as is, but I'd be curious if you could pull off "MN" for Minnesota (to avoid the M for Minneapolis problem)

Good work!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 9:03 PM, vtgco said:

For the Angels, maybe move the L down a tad?

Angels can't have the lower line of the L coincide with the crossbar of the A. It would become a trademark violation of the Dodgers. That's why they didn't do it back in 1961. 
los-angeles-angels-halo-cap.jpgold-navy-dodgers-team-baseball-caps-size-one-la-steelers-toddler.jpg

(Same reason the Yankees and Mets have different interlockings.)
1647BMMLBYNKSNVYCAPA?wid=4251647BMMLBMTSRYLCLAPA?wid=1500&fmt=jpg

CK3ZP8E.jpg

5 hours ago, mjrbaseball said:

Angels can't have the lower line of the L coincide with the crossbar of the A. It would become a trademark violation of the Dodgers. That's why they didn't do it back in 1961. 
los-angeles-angels-halo-cap.jpgold-navy-dodgers-team-baseball-caps-size-one-la-steelers-toddler.jpg

I agree, it doesn't need to duplicate the Dodgers. I just meant that to the bottom of the L is a tiny bit too high up, and should be equidistant between the crossbar and the top of eye of the A.

On 7/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, mjrbaseball said:

Pardon my lack of graphic software and skills...

But what about that ^^ Angels "LA" in navy, outlined in white, with a red background?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 7/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, mjrbaseball said:

The Giants had the Mets style before the Yankees existed.. not sure that's the reason for the different styles

Archived