The Best Grey/Silver Uniforms

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These were pretty good. Only think I disliked was the crest on the collar, but I might be in the minority with that opinion.

I also didn't realize that the Nets dusted these off a few years after their 2002 Finals run. This photo was from the 2004-05 season.

1 hour ago, Brandon9485 said:

1995 Kansas City Royals 

spacer.png

The Pirates also in the mid-90s

spacer.png

Didn't the Reds also wear grey caps during that time?

Incidentally, I have a full-size batting helmet of the grey Royals with the blue brim. 

6 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

These were pretty good. Only think I disliked was the crest on the collar, but I might be in the minority with that opinion.

spacer.png

I also didn't realize that the Nets dusted these off a few years after their 2002 Finals run. This photo was from the 2004-05 season.

OT but I really miss those Knicks jerseys

YVRMUBj.png

2 hours ago, Andrew_Gamer_NZP said:

Nope. The Orioles did however, though I believe theirs were more of an alternate then a full time thing:

96mantofu.jpg

The Reds did at one point though:

4832841120_f1850dd269_o.jpg

Wow, you're right. Mid-'90s Reds wore white caps at home and red on the road. For some reason I thought the road caps were grey. Must've been Pittsburgh influencing my thinking there.

On 7/17/2019 at 4:12 PM, Green27 said:

Anything other than these. 

spacer.png

Do the Lions have three different pairs of gray pants?  Primary with stripes, stripe less silver throwback, and stripe less grey Color Rush. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:12 PM, Green27 said:

Anything other than these. 

spacer.png

Those Detroit color rush need to be burned and the dust needs to be pooped on forever. I hate those ugly looking things! I can't stand Nike and their choice for :censored: like this!!!

Here's a homer pick-

spacer.png

They were never better than the traditionals, but the combo of orange and grey looks great together and I appreciated the extra effort past simply recoloring the normal template.

You can also probably understand why I adore OSU's colors-

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived