Sign in to follow this  
CaliforniaGlowin

UCF Citronauts rebrand

Just a few quick ideas for a full rebrand based on the space unis.  I envision the everyday unis as being basic versions of the space unis.  

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The problem with these is that you call them "quick ideas," and it shows. The ideas here aren't awful, but they need much work before being complete.

The steel pattern’s got to go. Otherwise, besides the silly name and comic sans like font, there’s not much you can do, the most intresting is definitely the first one, if anything roll with it

I mean, you have three different fonts for the UCF mark and Citronauts wordmark, all of which I could whip up on flamingtext.com in a matter of a couple minutes. So they're very generic.

The non-steel version on the orange/planet logo is well done. I'd prefer if it was worked with their more traditional gold/black or even an orange/other color scheme.

I wanted the black and blue to give it a space look with the space uni theme, but how about black, orange and gold like the Anaheim Ducks?