Sign in to follow this  
DawgPacPBH

Logo without a Name!

come up with a name for this bad boy. i was messin around and this popped out. what should the name be!? your chance for some..uh...glory is here!

SantaCruz.jpg

Geez, Pete. You've got a few different element in there that I can't seems to fuse together. You've got the claw marks, which can't represent an animal with claws or nails. And the crescent can be a moon, I guess. Wolves really doesn't seem to fit with this, though.

I guess the orange has too much blank space in it, maybe that would help out more.

haha yeah, when im messing around the elements of the logo dont occur to me, it just pops out. ill work on some edits while you kids comment some more.

And the crescent can be a moon, I guess. Wolves really doesn't seem to fit with this, though.

It looks like scratch marks on a moon, a different kind of moon that is :D

Make the orange part the basketball and the crescent the moon. It could make a decent alternate logo for the Santa Cruz Werewolves.

Santa Cruz Electric Croissants?

or, seriously,

Santa Cruz Saber Cats.

It's too simple to be a primary logo. Would make a great secondary but that's it.

It's too simple to be a primary logo. Would make a great secondary but that's it.

yeah, but i can still make another logo to be primary, this was just a "logo" heh

How about.....

"'Cause there ain't no one for to give me no pain"