Random NBA Logo Swaps

pelicanfan

Thought this would be fun and easy to do. With the power of the google number generator I’m gonna generate two random numbers numbers! These two numbers will be 1-30 which are the NBA teams and will be chosen in alphabetical order (1-Atlanta Hawks,2-Boston Celtics, etc)

this was based off another idea of when someone said if the pelicans changed back to the jazz colors and since those belong to Utah I thought what if they switched! And boom! Imagine if other teams started switching colors. Some may fit..some may not. Let’s find out! :D

So I just got 8 (Denver Nuggets) and 22 (Orlando Magic) so off to logo revising I go. Stay tuned!

here it is. Not my favorite matchup since the nuggets logo is just a recolor since there’s no text. :D Does it work for the magic? Not really. Orlando’s a bright city and the blue has always been a good reminder of Disney. For the nuggets I dig it! Feels a bit weird on the eyes but I think it’s nice. Wouldn’t replace the current one though. What do u guys think! 

AE02-BF91-FF4-C-4-BF3-8141-04-A579956-F1

D2666-C51-7-EF9-434-A-8-CB8-1355080-EFC4

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

How is this a concept? All you are doing is recoloring the other team's logo and calling it a "swap" Check out @ldconcepts for NBA Logo Swaps. Get some inspiration, not just recoloring logos. Anyone can do that.

I mean to be fair he did switch the fonts on the magic logo, and I would hope he would do something similar for other concepts. But it does seem like a bit of a rip off of @ldconcepts idea

This hurts me not gonna lie... thought this could be a fun idea to do to see what teams could switch and look good or bad. I’m not a graphic artist so the best I could do was text and coloring :( never experienced this so I’m sad that this wasn’t the right thing to do I guess sorry...

@ldconcepts sorry if I was ripping ya off I wasn’t aware of that until now 

34 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

This hurts me not gonna lie... thought this could be a fun idea to do to see what teams could switch and look good or bad. I’m not a graphic artist so the best I could do was text and coloring :( never experienced this so I’m sad that this wasn’t the right thing to do I guess sorry...

@ldconcepts sorry if I was ripping ya off I wasn’t aware of that until now 

Curious, have you tried have drawn concepts?

Edited by panthers_2012
Stupid autocorrect
  • Like 1