spacer.png

I've been out of the concept game for a while but my creative juices got going again so this was the first concept I put together in at least 4 years.

As this is my first concept in a while I didn't want to frustrate myself making a logo or coming up with a name. So I came up with this diagonal text idea. I used a modernized classic font which I think looks pretty sharp.

My original inspiration was the rugby-like horizontal stripes of the old Metropolitans jersey. But in attempt to give the jersey a modern look, I only used a two stripe pattern on the sleeves, hem, and the shoulders. I originally put together a green, red, and white palette, but that looked too much like Christmas so I switched to red, blue, and white. 

As I said, this was my first concept in a very long time, so forgive me as I am probably still dusting off the cobwebs. I am always open to constructive criticism so if you have any thoughts, I would love to hear them.

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

Archived