Silent's New Space-Saving Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (Inter Miami, Nashville SC, and Both XFL Added)

Silent Wind of Doom

So, years ago I started creating images for people to spruce up their signatures.   Three threads later (one for each type and one condensed thread to return), I've done a lot of signatures and had a lot of fun doing it.

But I've found that things may have gone... a little haywire.   I've only ever had two in my sig, trying to take up as little space as possible, but some had as many as five stacked in a huge blob of images.   Well, due to that, I'm fixing one of the greatest errors I made when originally creating these.   But more on that later.   First, let's begin with some instructions:

Instructions on adding signature images

These are for anyone to use in their signature if they desire. To add them, click the arrow next to your username in the upper right corner and choose "Account Settings".   Click the "Signature" tab on the left and under the text field hit the "Insert other media" button and select "Insert image from URL".  All you need to do is right click the image in my post, select "Copy link address" and paste it in the window that pops up when you click "Insert image from URL".   If your browser does not have an option to copy link address, select "Open image in new tab", then copy the URL at the top.

Enjoy! ^_^

All Sports Championship Signature Images

My original signatures thread, this was based on some images I'd seen in someone else's signature. I decided to make my own version with a more simplistic style, and then to offer my services to anyone who was interested. Here's a sample of my work, my own image from my own signature, which consists of the championships of the Yankees, Mets, US Men's Curling Team, Dolphins, Jets, Giants, Rangers, Habs, 'Canes, Black Knights, Bulls, Knicks, Nets, Orange, and my very own Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball team.

vHbOvSc.png

Just tell me what teams you want to be included and what levels of championships you want to be included. Do you want all world championships? Do you also want divisional or league/conference championships? Do you want bowl wins or scoring trophies? And if the team has existed in multiple cities, let me know which cities you want included? Do you want the Braves' entire existence, or just their time in Milwaukee?

Here's a sample of some of the trophies that are available, but I will do anything I can to accommodate everyone. Images of the championship prizes of more obscure leagues are very helpful.

n1CXxy4.png

utO0Pvj.png

(You may need to open the image in a new tab to see at 100% size.)

"Where I Come From"

I've always been intensely interested and had a great love and appreciation for the different cultures in sports, which, of course, includes the logos and uniforms, leading me to this website.

One of the things I really loved, which was used for only one year and then seems to have completely disappeared from memory and the internet is NCAA Football 2011's ad campaign featuring the slogan "Where I Come From". In the commercial, different people described things where they came from, giving little snippets about their sporting culture. At the moment, I've only found videos of the commercials surviving on a french video site and one extremely low quality video on Youtube.

General Version: http://www.jeuxvideo...-1-00028354.htm
SEC Version: http://www.jeuxvideo...-2-00028355.htm
Big 12 Version: (Loud audio warning.)

I'd often thought of doing the same for other sports. Originally, I made a full list of phrases for the MLB, and tried making signature images to go with them, but my early attempts were rather pitiful. But I took another crack at it, and the thread became a rather booming affair that I think inadvertently caused the change that currently causes signature images to be automatically shrunk.   It is because of that that I've changed the size of all of these, completely remastering them from the ground up.   Now, they will fit two-to-a-line rather than each image needing its own line.   This will hopefully cut down on the signatures of those who like to show off their love for many different teams!

I also made a few videos to show off my process for anyone who may be interested.  Unfortunately, this was all done with Office, which is no longer free and a recent computer refresh led to me losing my ability to use it.   I've redone everything in Photoscape, which will lead to some visual differences, but it's gone very well!   I'll still leave the video up for the non-technical parts of it.

Each image consists of five separate images: one of the team's home city, one of their home venue, with the teams logo in the center. The other two are different for each sport. If you'd like anything special, make a request. In the future, I wouldn't mind doing the other sports as well. And yes, they're all positive ones. For some, it was tough finding something positive, but I think I've succeeded. You're welcome to link me to images that you want me to use if you have special requests.

Jump to Signatures:

Major League Baseball: American League East | Central | West - National League East | Central | West

National Football League: American Football Conference East | North | South | West - National Football Conference East | North | South | West

National Hockey League: Eastern Conference Atlantic | Metropolitan - Western Conference Central | Pacific

National Basketball League: Eastern Conference Atlantic | Central | Southeast - Western Conference Northwest | Pacific | Southwest

Women's National Basketball League: Eastern Conference | Western Conference

Major League Soccer: Eastern Conference | Western Conference

XFL 2001: Eastern Division | Western Division   XFL 2020: Eastern Division | Western Division

National Collegiate Athletics Association Football (Coming in the Future!) 

National Collegiate Athletics Association Basketball (Coming in the Future!) 

Canadian Football League: Eastern Division | Western Division

English Football (Coming Soon!): A-Hud | Hul-P | Q-Z

Fédération Internationale de Football Association: AFC | CAF | CONCACAF | CONMEBOL | UEFA (A-GH-Z)

International Ice Hockey Federation

• Like 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

MLB American League East

Baltimore Orioles

EdlgEt0.png

A reference to the team's playing of "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" at games

P5nFI9J.png

An alternate based on the fan's tradition during the national anthem, a song which has great local significance

Boston Red Sox

FyVfBOy.png

A reference to the Green Monster and the Bloody Sock game

New York Yankees

YiEWZxB.png

A reference to the oft mentioned ghosts and a fan's response to Curt Schilling's comments during the 2001 World Series

Tampa Bay Rays

pqIzFfS.png

A reference to the fans' practice of filling the air with cowbells (and the famous Saturday Night Live sketch)

Toronto Blue Jays

5kawxIp.png

A reference to the television call of the 1992 World Series final out

spacer.png

spacer.png

MLB National League East

Atlanta Braves

J8F9Lfc.png

A reference to the Tomahawk Chop

Miami Marlins

D8JHlba.png

A pun based on the team's nickname

New York Mets

gVIFS0Z.png

A reference to Tug McGraw's quote that became an eternal slogan for the team

Philadelphia Phillies

Yq06Tpb.png

A reference to the Liberty Bell

Washington Nationals

7IqCgQ2.png

A pun based on the team's nickname

And since so many show love for the old team, I wanted to include the...

Montreal Expos

47MzVFG.png

A reference to a song about the team

spacer.png

spacer.png

MLB American League Central

Chicago White Sox

bgeLJpO.png

An old motto of the team

Cleveland Indians

F3xIyUr.png

A pun on the team's nickname and a famous catchphrase from Survivor

ZuEdpCC.png

An alternate for those who prefer Chief Wahoo

jsgSbWf.png

An alternate for those who prefer to go the other way

asVvOcJ.png

An alternate based on the Major League franchise, referencing Randy Newman's great theme tune

Detroit Tigers

o5l84Oy.png

Kansas City Royals

pPmXTjM.png

Minneosta Twins

pTib5ov.png

A reference to the twins theme and the team's two championships

• Like 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

MLB National League Central

Chicago Cubs

i4MqB5H.png

A reference to a common fan expression that inspired a book and a blog

Cincinnati Reds

99qdAkX.png

A reference to the Big Red Machine and the song Proud Mary

E7aRbTO.png

An alternate for those who like the black

Milwaukee Brewers

ndhlFak.png

A reference to the popular Eastern European song

LXJuAzq.png

An alternate based on the throwbacks

Pittsburgh Pirates

QW3jRMw.png

A reference to the post-game tradition

St. Louis Cardinals

7TUKVNi.png

A reference to the team's love of red

spacer.png

spacer.png

MLB American League West

Houston Astros

x967ARx.png

Los Angeles Angels

fKqgI1G.png

A reference to the 90's Disney movie

Oakland Athletics

QJyNEdx.png

A line from to the Rivieras song and a reference to the region's eccentric culture

Seattle Mariners

bqE7v05.png

A reference to Ken Griffey Jr. and Felix Hernandez

Texas Rangers

7uLao0a.png

A line from the classic song

wjGBzlZ.png

A red-centric alternate

spacer.png

spacer.png

MLB National League West

Arizona Diamondbacks

txserI2.png

A reference to Chase Field's nickname

Colorado Rockies

XYI9C0R.png

A reference to Denver's location above sea level

Los Angeles Dodgers

sehqv3C.png

A reference to the sign outside Dodger Stadium

I9Jtp94.png

An alternate in reference to the Randy Newman song

San Diego Padres

TYfsogG.png

A reference to the team's Marine links

qGgrfi6.png

An alternate for those who love brown

San Francisco Giants

TVtXJXD.png

A reference to the Journey song that became the team's rallying cry

PRhZeZJ.png

An alternate in reference to the team's rivalry with the Dodgers

spacer.png

spacer.png

NFL AFC East

Buffalo Bills

hT38eZh.png

A reference to the fans' relationship with the team, along with a Godfather III quote hat-tipping to the Bills Mafia

Miami Dolphins

yQOV2eQ.png

A reference to the perfect season

New England Patriots

9N8tX6a.png

A line from the patriotic song "You're a Grand Old Flag"

New York Jets

zIKF3Ic.png

A reference to Joe Namath's guarantee

spacer.png

spacer.png

NFL NFC East

Dallas Cowboys

9J58XgW.png

A reference to the DD Lewis quote about the opening in the roof of Texas Stadium, which has been emulated in AT&T Field

New York Giants

a7E1vNv.png

A reference to the team's nickname and the city's nickname

Philadelphia Eagles

3bLUibS.png

A reference to the team's fight song

Washington Redskins

4NG3ms5.png

d8Q4gQX.png

An alternate that removes the Native imagery

kDqz98M.png

A middle-ground between the two

spacer.png

spacer.png

NFL AFC North

Baltimore Ravens

40skgH6.png

A reference to the Edgar Allen Poe poem the team was named after

Cincinnati Bengals

MsekAdR.png

A reference to the team's rallying call

Cleveland Browns

g6sVFVo.png

A reference to the team's lack of a real logo

Pittsburgh Steelers

5VibTXo.png

A pun on the team's name and Superman

spacer.png

spacer.png

NFL NFC North

Chicago Bears

wLkzaSg.png

A reference to the team's nickname

Detroit Lions

CC6fANe.png

Green Bay Packers

uHDN2Dr.png

A reference to the nickname for Lambeau Field

BhuXskh.png

An alternate based on the Lambeau Leap

Minnesota Vikings

6lkAuyc.png

A reference to a motto used by the team

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

NFL AFC South

Houston Texans

Z7i1RIB.png

A reference to Davy Crockett's angry declaration

Indianapolis Colts

8EPyFiq.png

A reference to lucky horseshoes and their current quarterback

Jacksonville Jaguars

mmcRrjm.png

A reference to the stadium's party deck

Tennessee Titans

As01Bor.png

A reference to the Music City Miracle

spacer.png

spacer.png

NFL AFC West

Denver Broncos

W6JbFFC.png

A reference to Denver's location above sea level

5Tp2x9N.png

An alternate based on the Orange Crush

Kansas City Chiefs

C2X8X0X.png

A reference to the fans' tradition during the anthem

Los Angeles Chargers

YI1KdjR.png

A simple idiom

IrOeKmR.png

An alternate for those who prefer the powder blues

Oakland Raiders

LvHs8bH.png

A reference to the NFL Films poem

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 7/29/2019 at 10:44 AM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

AFC North

Baltimore Orioles

40skgH6.png

A reference to the Edgar Allen Poe poem the team was named after

Cincinnati Bengals

MsekAdR.png

A reference to the team's rallying call

Cleveland Browns

g6sVFVo.png

A reference to the team's lack of a real logo

Pittsburgh Steelers

5VibTXo.png

A pun on the team's name and Superman

Baltimore Orioles in the NFL

Can you design a trophy signature for me for the Marlins (2 time World Series Champion and NL Champion), Dale Earnhardt Jr (2004 and 2014 Daytona 500 Champion, 2 Busch Series titles), the Florida Panthers (NHL Eastern Conference champ, feel free to update if the Panthers win the Cup), the Miami Heat.(4 time Atlantic Division Champion, 9 time Southeast Division Champion, 3 time NBA Finals Champion, 5x Eastern Conference Champ), the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1 Super Bowl Championship, 3 NFC Central titles, 3 NFC South titles), Florida Gators football (3 time National Champs, 8 time SEC Champs, 14 time SEC East Division Champs), Florida Gators basketball (8 SEC Regular Season titles, 4 SEC Tournament titles, and 2 National Championships)... Team USA Baseball, Team USA Hockey, and Team USA Basketball

When I started the other night, I planned on having everything up and all the outstanding requests filled and redirected to here.   Then internet troubles and various issues with living in a new home completely screwed that up.   Finish soon.

On 7/31/2019 at 12:35 AM, Silence of the Rams said:

Baltimore Orioles in the NFL

Jeez, I really was in a hazed hurry.

On 7/31/2019 at 12:27 PM, SFGiants58 said:

The BiG needs the white webbing.

Crap!   You're right!   I just copied it over like years of MLB behind-the-scenes people.

On 7/31/2019 at 12:46 PM, TheBigBuc said:

Can you design a trophy signature for me for the Marlins (2 time World Series Champion and NL Champion), Dale Earnhardt Jr (2004 and 2014 Daytona 500 Champion, 2 Busch Series titles), the Florida Panthers (NHL Eastern Conference champ, feel free to update if the Panthers win the Cup), the Miami Heat.(4 time Atlantic Division Champion, 9 time Southeast Division Champion, 3 time NBA Finals Champion, 5x Eastern Conference Champ), the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1 Super Bowl Championship, 3 NFC Central titles, 3 NFC South titles), Florida Gators football (3 time National Champs, 8 time SEC Champs, 14 time SEC East Division Champs), Florida Gators basketball (8 SEC Regular Season titles, 4 SEC Tournament titles, and 2 National Championships)... Team USA Baseball, Team USA Hockey, and Team USA Basketball

I will fill this as soon as possible.   Should be Sunday at the latest.

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 7/31/2019 at 12:46 PM, TheBigBuc said:

Hey.   When you say "Team USA", do you want the men's teams, or both the men's and women's teams for those sports?

spacer.png

spacer.png

NFL NFC West

Arizona Cardinals

VXaOVl5.png

A reference to the team's colors and the fan area at their home

Los Angeles Rams

IrsWpJq.png

A reference to the stadium deal and the return of football to L.A. (and Field of Dreams)

2gsSHrk.png

A throwback alternate in reference to the 80's team's song

San Francisco 49ers

YiQrGjk.png

A reference to the Gold Rush origins of the team's name

Seattle Seahawks

FOcmOJZ.png

A reference to the team's fans

spacer.png

spacer.png