Silent Wind of Doom

Silent's New Space-Saving Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (Inter Miami, Nashville SC, and Both XFL Added)

Recommended Posts

On 11/16/2019 at 2:13 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@TheLogoFather72, I have no idea how you did all that quoting, but I think I got the gist of what you were looking for.

 

aqxNNHG.png

Now how do I make my signature image?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a request.. I also want to see a New Jersey Devils "Where I come from" that says, "you gotta support the team''

Edited by Atomic
You don't need to quote all that text. C'mon now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can i get one with the Wisconsin teams of all sports (Packers, Brewers, Bucks, any other minor league teams that are good)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 6:19 PM, TheLogoFather72 said:

By the way, that's a reference to Seinfeld if you're wondering.

 

Oh!  Jeez!   I had no clue!   That's wonderful.   If I'd have known, I'd have changed the images to include Puddy!   I may still do that in the future.

 

On 1/30/2020 at 8:03 PM, Bruhammydude said:

Can i get one with the Wisconsin teams of all sports (Packers, Brewers, Bucks, any other minor league teams that are good)

 

I honestly do not know enough to know which minor league teams you consider good.   I've had people from your region include Northwest League baseball teams or the Wave.   Why don't you let me know which ones you root for or feel are up to the standard of being a part of the Great Lakes pride you're reppin' so I can make sure you get what you like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2020 at 9:17 AM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

I honestly do not know enough to know which minor league teams you consider good.   I've had people from your region include Northwest League baseball teams or the Wave.   Why don't you let me know which ones you root for or feel are up to the standard of being a part of the Great Lakes pride you're reppin' so I can make sure you get what you like?

I forgot about this thread!

Here's the teams I'd like.

 

Green Bay Packers   Milwaukee Brewers    Milwaukee Bucks       Wisconsin Badgers FB  Milwaukee Admirals   Milwaukee Wave

hm7YvwN.png

And their championship years:

5vxwYMP.png

 

It would be a trophy case type deal.

Does that sound alright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Bruhammydude said:

I forgot about this thread!

Here's the teams I'd like.

 

Green Bay Packers   Milwaukee Brewers    Milwaukee Bucks       Wisconsin Badgers FB  Milwaukee Admirals   Milwaukee Wave

hm7YvwN.png

And their championship years:

5vxwYMP.png

 

It would be a trophy case type deal.

Does that sound alright?

 

Sorry.   Headed back up to New York on a failed attempt to rescue a cat.   She wound up freaking out on my aunt, clawing her up, and hiding, so we're gonna have to get her next trip.

 

I've done the Admirals and Wave for another user, MBurmy.   He's also got a minor league baseball team and Marquette basketball, so I wasn't sure what teams were important to you and what weren't.   I didn't know if you wanted those or Wisconsin's basketball and hockey, or what it could be.

 

I'd had things mostly together, was just looking for the answer to which additional teams you felt important.   I find those banners a bit hard to read and the numbers don't all line up with a lot of what I can find.   Here's the totality of things I have.   If you want only certain champions and such, I can cut the wild cards or lesser wins.   Just lemme know exactly what you're looking for for each team.

 

B2TAWjX.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

 

Sorry.   Headed back up to New York on a failed attempt to rescue a cat.   She wound up freaking out on my aunt, clawing her up, and hiding, so we're gonna have to get her next trip.

 

I've done the Admirals and Wave for another user, MBurmy.   He's also got a minor league baseball team and Marquette basketball, so I wasn't sure what teams were important to you and what weren't.   I didn't know if you wanted those or Wisconsin's basketball and hockey, or what it could be.

 

I'd had things mostly together, was just looking for the answer to which additional teams you felt important.   I find those banners a bit hard to read and the numbers don't all line up with a lot of what I can find.   Here's the totality of things I have.   If you want only certain champions and such, I can cut the wild cards or lesser wins.   Just lemme know exactly what you're looking for for each team.

 

B2TAWjX.png

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for some updates and some new additions.   I'd forgotten about the Warriors' new arena, so here's an update from this:

ysuSYPS.png

 

To this:

p5PicMY.png

 

And also there's two new MLS teams that I've added to their respective conferences!

byTpBsN.png

lcmkUAz.png

 

And finally, there's something I've been working on as I realized I wanted people to show off their pride before the season ended in the even that there would only be one season.   Unfortunately, the season ended early while I was working on it.   But it's still here for anyone who wants to enjoy it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XFL (2001) Eastern Division

Birmingham Thunderbolts

rkca68Q.png

A reference to the city's steel industry and the forge of Hephaestus where he formed Zeus's thunderbolts 

 

Chicago Enforcers

yLQXEmE.png

A reference to the extortion tactic that inspired the team's logo

 

New York/New Jersey Hitmen

c8VJxZN.png

A reference to a saying commonly used in The Godfather

 

Orlando Rage

cmxw7u1.png

A reference to Jeff Brohm's short speech about playing in the XFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XFL (2020) Western Division

Dallas Renegades

Dr7uYyV.png

A reference to the Styx song "Renegade"

 

Houston Roughnecks

pywi6S6.png

A reference to the city's previous oil-themed team

 

Los Angeles Wildcats

6d9Uayb.png

A reference to the city's previous XFL franchise

 

Seattle Dragons

8Ac2Myi.png

A reference to the Peter, Paul, and Mary song "Puff the Magic Dragon" and Seattle's aquatic location

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nashville Sc one With "well never give up on you" please. It refers to the club anthem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.