Silent's New Space-Saving Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (Inter Miami, Nashville SC, and Both XFL Added)

Silent Wind of Doom

Looking to update this, since some new stuff has happened. @Silent Wind of Doom

Packers: Add 2020 & 2021 NFC North Championships. Also, if the George Halas trophy could be added in '97, I would love that.

Brewers: Add 2020 Wild Card berth & 2021 NL Central title

Bucks: Add the 2021 CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Finally I see a Milwaukee team wing a ring in my life. Also a 2020 EC Central title.

Badgers Football: Add the 2019 B1G West title as well as the Duke's Mayo Bowl win in 2020 (lol), and the Las Vegas Bowl win in 2021 (shown below what I want them to look like)) Wisconsin Badgers Win Big Ten West: Twitter Reacts

Duke's Mayo Bowl: Wisconsin players shatter trophy after win - Sports  Illustrated

Las Vegas Bowl to host Arizona State, Wisconsin | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Marquette Basketball: Got into them since the last time I did this.

Titles: 1974

Runner-Up: 1977

Final Four: 2003

Elite Eight: 1955, 1969, 1976, 2013

Sweet Sixteen: 1959, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1979, 1995, 2011, 2012

Milwaukee Admirals: 

1976 USHL Title

2004 AHL Title

2020 AHL Title (since there was no real champion, and we had the best record)

2006 AHL West Conference Title

2009 & 2011 West Division Titles

2016 AHL Central Division Title

That will be all!!

THANK YOU!

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• 3 weeks later...

@Dalcowboyfan92  Dude...   So sorry.   I never got a notification that there was a reply in here until Crabcake replied (although I was busy and just got back here).   It was an easy fix.   Here it is:

twMp1Kf.png

@Crabcake, I've only now realized that there's been a big error on your sig this entire time.   I somehow had the 65 and 74 FA Cups in there twice.   Also, you'd previously repped Liverpool's League Cup wins, so I made a version with and without them depending on which you prefer.

pQ67z7m.png

6HtrgU8.png

@Bruhammydude, I'm sorry but that is tooooooo many.   With the updated to the Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers (never realized how many B's there were), there's only four spots left.   Even now, due to the newer board changes that made it so that your current sig is shrunk and blurry.

There are a few ways of fixing this.   Perhaps only keeping the National Championships and bowl wins of Wisconsin and the Final Four and up for Marquette or perhaps dropping the wild card wins of the Packers and Brewers?

Also, I have the original Mayo Bowl trophy.   Do you want the repaired version instead?

• Love 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 2/23/2022 at 12:19 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@Dalcowboyfan92  Dude...   So sorry.   I never got a notification that there was a reply in here until Crabcake replied (although I was busy and just got back here).   It was an easy fix.   Here it is:

twMp1Kf.png

@Crabcake, I've only now realized that there's been a big error on your sig this entire time.   I somehow had the 65 and 74 FA Cups in there twice.   Also, you'd previously repped Liverpool's League Cup wins, so I made a version with and without them depending on which you prefer.

pQ67z7m.png

6HtrgU8.png

@Bruhammydude, I'm sorry but that is tooooooo many.   With the updated to the Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers (never realized how many B's there were), there's only four spots left.   Even now, due to the newer board changes that made it so that your current sig is shrunk and blurry.

There are a few ways of fixing this.   Perhaps only keeping the National Championships and bowl wins of Wisconsin and the Final Four and up for Marquette or perhaps dropping the wild card wins of the Packers and Brewers?

Also, I have the original Mayo Bowl trophy.   Do you want the repaired version instead?

My bad, I didn't know there was a limit. I'll keep the bowl games and the final fours, please. Also, I would like the repaired trophy, because I think it would be funny

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

@Bruhammydude, it doesn't usually affect anything, but it comes out to 98 banners to not get shrunk by the way the board got scrunched by the new-ish side panel.   But you've got a lot to celebrate.   I have had to break it into two pics vertically, but if you did that, you'd have to drop the Bucks pic, since you can only have two pics at a time.

Here you go.   The only drawback is the lack of the modern Marquette look, but hopefully they'll pick a high finish up soon.

tL45BrE.png

• Love 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@Bruhammydude, it doesn't usually affect anything, but it comes out to 98 banners to not get shrunk by the way the board got scrunched by the new-ish side panel.   But you've got a lot to celebrate.   I have had to break it into two pics vertically, but if you did that, you'd have to drop the Bucks pic, since you can only have two pics at a time.

Here you go.   The only drawback is the lack of the modern Marquette look, but hopefully they'll pick a high finish up soon.

tL45BrE.png

Love this! Thank you!

• Love 1

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while...just got a couple things:

Brewers: Add the 2020 NL Wild Card and 2021 NL Central Championship

Bucks: Add the 1971 & 2021 NBA titles and the 1974 Eastern Conference title.

Admirals: Add the 2020 Admirals unofficial AHL title and the 2006 Admirals Conference title.

Thank you again.

bYhYmxh.png

1 hour ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Sure.   But you gotta tell me what teams and such.

thanks. can i get flyers, eagles, phillies, villanova basketball, U of Mich football and hockey, philadephia stars (if you can do that), and toronto argonauts (if you can do that) for the banners, and just the eagles and flyers for "where i come from"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Hopefully my signature can be updated, please:

Remove:

All Rams banners

All Flames banners

Kurt Busch and Sam Hornish Jr. Banners

Add: 

Austin Dillon 2020 Texas Win (trophy is here)

Austin Dillon 2011 Camping World Truck Series Championship and 2013 Nationwide Series Championship

Max Verstappen 2021 Formula One World Driver's Champion

Ball State Football: MAC Championship for 2020 and 2020 Arizona Bowl Victory (with the throwback Running Cardinal logo that is on the helmets and on my profile photo, please)

New Castle Lady Trojans Volleyball IHSAA 4A State Champions 2019 (same trophy as before)

All Colts Division, Conference, and Super Bowl Championships in Indianapolis

Manchester City: Premier League Championship 2020-2021, 2019 FA Cup

Chicago Cubs: 2020 NL Central Champions

Thank you so much in advance!

rAUPGPZ.png

19 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Sorry, @eegl75.   It's been a busy Memorial season.   I swore I'd previously done the Stars, but I can't for the life of me find it.   But here's everything else!

Ofk3Q4E.png

thanks, it looks great. i'd like to see the stars one if you find it but its not a big deal. 

Hello Silent Wind of Doom, I'm a huge admirer of your work. I was wondering if you could whip up the following banners for the following schools in the NCAA tourney that I can't seem to find:

1945 New York Violets

1950 / 1954 Bradley Braves

1970 Jacksonville Dolphins

1973 / 2017 Memphis Tigers

1979 Indiana State Sycamores

1989 Seton Hall Pirates

2017 / 2021 Gonzaga Bulldogs

Also, banners for:
Brigham Young Cougars

South Carolina Gamecocks

Pitt Panthers (Script Pitt)

Navy Midshipmen

Yale Bulldogs.

Your work is top notch. I wouldn't ask, but your work needs to be seen, and no one can replicate it. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

@eegl75, it took me a little bit to get it looking right, but... this was what I got.   Stars are hard.   ._.

RnidGBM.png

@GrayJ12, the Rams just won and they're gone?   Hehehe.   Your fandom continues to be as hard to pin down as your screen name.

815SPEY.png

@bernie57, welcome to embracing Los Angeles!

vyn3hfh.png

On 4/26/2022 at 11:21 PM, johnnycharger51096 said:

Hello Silent Wind of Doom, I'm a huge admirer of your work. I was wondering if you could whip up the following banners for the following schools in the NCAA tourney that I can't seem to find:

1945 New York Violets

1950 / 1954 Bradley Braves

1970 Jacksonville Dolphins

1973 / 2017 Memphis Tigers

1979 Indiana State Sycamores

1989 Seton Hall Pirates

2017 / 2021 Gonzaga Bulldogs

Also, banners for:
Brigham Young Cougars

South Carolina Gamecocks

Pitt Panthers (Script Pitt)

Navy Midshipmen

Yale Bulldogs.

Your work is top notch. I wouldn't ask, but your work needs to be seen, and no one can replicate it. Thanks in advance.

Taking the national championships and bowl wins of the latter ones, it's wound up two banners larger than the board's size restrictions are.   Are there any possible changes to avoid this?

On 5/2/2022 at 9:31 PM, BMalaney06 said:

I love your profile photo

From Brooks.

P.S. I am 10 years old and live in Wisconsin.

Thanks!  ^_^

spacer.png

spacer.png