Sign in to follow this  
NFLfan10

Custom 2019 NFL Schedule Layout

I actually completed this shortly after the schedule came out in April, but I thought I'd share it with the world and see what you guys think. It is made entirely of vector graphics in Illustrator and InDesign (actual file is crystal clear and not pixelated). I came up with the logo format for each team and chose the colors myself. I liked that this setup allowed me to accurately represent teams with both one main color (Chiefs - red) or two that coexist pretty equally (Broncos navy and orange). Pretty pleased with how this turned out -- easy to read and prints 8.5x11

c5PQB3d.png

this is gorgeous. excellent job.

14 hours ago, flyersfan said:

this is gorgeous. excellent job.

Thanks! Finally some feedback haha

Awesome.

Love how you used the Rams' best logo.

The only thing I can say - the only thing - is that the bottom row looks odd to me, those last two weeks not lining up.  The rest of the rows line up so perfectly, I'd consider bottom-aligning that last row, and finding ways to cheat the empty space.  But that's incredibly minor - bravo.

6 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Awesome.

Love how you used the Rams' best logo.

The only thing I can say - the only thing - is that the bottom row looks odd to me, those last two weeks not lining up.  The rest of the rows line up so perfectly, I'd consider bottom-aligning that last row, and finding ways to cheat the empty space.  But that's incredibly minor - bravo.

I'd just put "Saturday Dec 21 TBD" so the bottom lines up. And then for week 17, align it at the bottom. Or put the "night game tbd" for the last line. Otherwise, yes, it's a great schedule poster any sponsor would love to print out on bar signage, etc. 

looks really nice. each team is easy to find and stands out well. i would suggest going a but smaller on the text for bye weeks and TBDs, then move the bye week teams to the bottom of the columns

Very nice! It looks great! You even figured out the crossflexed games (AFC on Fox, NFC on CBS) if they weren't already announced.

9 hours ago, Mr. Krabs said:

Very nice! It looks great! You even figured out the crossflexed games (AFC on Fox, NFC on CBS) if they weren't already announced.

Yup, those can be a bit tricky when you're going through and naturally think to type CBS if it's an AFC game, etc.