College Basketball 2019-20

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UCF Knights Unveil Space Game Basketball Uniforms

January 22, 2020 - 16:14 PM

Following the football program’s lead, the UCF men’s basketball team will wear space-themed uniforms against Tulsa on Feb. 9 (2 p.m. ET on ESPN3). Originally known as Florida Technological University, UCF was founded in 1963 with the mission of supporting […]

Read More...

Louisville Cardinals To Wear 1974-75 Throwback Uniforms

January 25, 2020 - 18:02 PM

The Louisville men’s basketball team will wear throwback uniforms during Saturday’s game against Clemson (2 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South) to commemorate the 45th anniversary of its 1974-75 Final Four appearance. The Cardinals posted a 28-3 record and won […]

Read More...

The Oregon women will break out the road version of their ‘99-‘00 throwbacks tomorrow:

I was wondering when they unveiled the white throwbacks if/when they’d unveil these ones as well. These will be a treat to see, especially with them debuting them on the road against the Beavs. And just as a general comment it’s nice to see the women’s team getting not just an entirely new uniform set this year but these special throwbacks as well. Well deserved after the success they’ve had the last couple years and will continue to have for years to come.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

12 minutes ago, MattMill said:

Maybe I missed the memo. When did Texas tech start wearing black at home? The one unique time you'd expect Kentucky Blue to shine in a sea of black, do we see a black and white matchup. 

The NBA creep is upon us. 

They had a black out for what I assume was one of their biggest games of the season. Blue is too similar to black so we couldn’t wear it. I would’ve loved to see tech try and red out, and have a good looking red vs blue matchup.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Other than Kansas, their fans don’t see a whole lot of blue teams entering their arena. Lost on all of these jersey changes and choices is the in arena fan has lost nearly all semblance of variety. 

flat out, for the fans sake, it should’ve been white vs. blue. But they love that black out crap. So what do I know. 

College of Charleston To Wear Throwback Uniforms For Sestercentennial Celebration

February 6, 2020 - 16:44 PM

As part of a celebration of the school’s 250th anniversary, the College of Charleston men’s basketball program will wear throwback uniforms against Elon on Feb. 8 (4 p.m. on FloSports). The Under Armour uniforms are reminiscent of what the program […]

Read More...

Duke, North Carolina Unveil Alternate Uniforms To Commemorate 100th Year Of Rivalry

February 6, 2020 - 20:40 PM

The matchup between Duke and North Carolina is one of college basketball’s fiercest and oldest rivalries, dating back to when the programs first met on Jan. 24, 1920. To commemorate the 100th year of said rivalry, the Blue Devils and […]

Read More...

Archived