SportsLogos.Net News

College Basketball 2019-20

Without the Nike/Jumpman logos and tags, those would look exactly like $15 fashion tank tops from the student store.

Indications of an ASU semi throwback to be released. This jersey was posted on the Adidas website. Also the ASU basketball instagram posted a photo of a sparky logo on gold fabric which would be the shorts to go with this jersey.

spacer.png

It's amazing how so many throwback CBB unis are a thousand times better than the current unis. 

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

NikeNews_Jerseys_Duke_UNC_Basketball_202

Blue vs Blue!!!

Ugg...

I guess if it makes anyone feel any better, they are VERY unpopular with Duke fans, most asking for the traditional uniforms instead. 

But unfortunately there’s no chance of them changing due to fan backlash. 

I might be wrong on this, but isn't there a rule requiring numbers on the front of the jersey?

The Oregon women debuted new pink-accented uniforms for their annual Pink Game last night:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

They’ve had a pink-accented white uniform for years now, and with their last two uniform sets, so it was just a matter of time until they unveiled the new version for their new set. This is now the seventh different uniform unveiled with the new set, and I would guess it’s the last one to be unveiled this year.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:57 PM, RyanB06 said:

I might be wrong on this, but isn't there a rule requiring numbers on the front of the jersey?

I thought the same. 

I have done the Google and I still cant locate why Villanova is wearing what they are wearing today? Home whites but no light blue or dark blue accents/stripes. Looks like gold and black accents/stripes?? 

14 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

I have done the Google and I still can locate why Villanova is wearing what they are wearing today? Home whites but no light blue or dark blue accents/stripes. Looks like gold and black accents/stripes?? 

Appears to be some sort of throwback

You can see there is "retro" merch here:

https://www.fanatics.com/college/villanova-wildcats/o-50+t-13589846+z-7749-225626962

Due to Baylor’s success, and what seems to be much more relaxed jersey rules, Baylor should try to get another “sic em bears” jersey for the tournament. I’m sad we never got to see these,

spacer.png

On 2/6/2020 at 12:51 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Blue vs Blue!!!

I don't pay attention to college sports much but I just saw this on ESPN and it is really bad. How are you gonna screw with a classic rivalry like this?

On 2/6/2020 at 1:51 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Accurate.

012508_090711201281248.jpg

On 2/6/2020 at 3:51 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Blue vs Blue!!!

Seeing it live...Reprehensible.

Just like Duke not beating a Stephen F. Austin at home and escaping against a 10-12 UNC squad on the road. 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:22 AM, MGoBlue98 said:

Just shouting myself out 😬😬

Michigan State Spartans To Wear 2000 Throwback Uniforms

February 12, 2020 - 21:03 PM

The Michigan State basketball program will wear throwback uniforms against Maryland on Saturday (6 p.m. on ESPN) to commemorate its most recent national championship. Aside from the Nike swoosh and the patch in honor of Zachary “Smoothie” Winston — the […]

Read More...

Kansas Jayhawks To Wear 1990 Throwback Uniforms

February 14, 2020 - 20:31 PM

On Thursday night, Kansas men’s basketball program announced it will wear 1990s throwback uniforms when it hosts Oklahoma on Feb. 15 (12 p.m. ET on ESPN). Aside from one minor detail, the Adidas throwback uniform is an accurate replica of […]

Read More...

Those were some really fun teams to watch play!   Rock Chalk Jayyyyyyyhawk!!!  GO KU!!