College Basketball 2019-20

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Against USF!  Nice!  That'll be fun to watch.

Eh... I'm not a fan. I'll post some pictures when I can. The jerseys look as good as they can look, but that's damming with faint praise.

Jacksonville Dolphins To Wear Throwback Uniforms In Honor Of 1970 National Runner-Up

February 20, 2020 - 19:09 PM

The Jacksonville men’s basketball program will celebrate the 50th anniversary of its lone national championship game appearance with throwback uniforms against Lipscomb on Thursday night (7 p.m. on ESPN3). The 1969-70 Dolphins posted a 27-2 record, knocking off four ranked […]

Read More...

46 minutes ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

It looks so good!  While we're at it have Vanderbilt bring the circus font back too!

andre-walker-festus-ezeli-and-rod-odom-o

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Vanderbilt started using circus when they hired Kevin Stallings who was an assistant for Roy Williams at KU and that's the circus font connection between Vandy and KU.

Loyola Marymount Lions Honor Late Hank Gathers With Throwback Uniforms

March 2, 2020 - 22:33 PM

The Loyola Marymount men’s basketball program unveiled a statue of late basketball star Hank Gathers and wore throwback uniforms on Saturday afternoon to mark the 30th anniversary of the school’s run to the Elite Eight following his fatal collapse on […]

Read More...

Northwestern Wildcats Unveil Chicago-Inspired “By The Players” Uniform

March 6, 2020 - 01:07 AM

The Northwestern men’s basketball program on Thursday afternoon announced it will wear the latest rendition of its “By The Players” uniform during Saturday’s Senior Day tilt with Penn State (4 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network). This marks the fourth […]

Read More...

14 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Northwestern Wildcats Unveil Chicago-Inspired “By The Players” Uniform

March 6, 2020 - 01:07 AM

The Northwestern men’s basketball program on Thursday afternoon announced it will wear the latest rendition of its “By The Players” uniform during Saturday’s Senior Day tilt with Penn State (4 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network). This marks the fourth […]

Read More...

Utah Jazz 90's throwbacks.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

Archived