College Basketball 2019-20

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Mockba said:

I figured this sort of old-school mascot would be totally your sort of thing.   I'm not a fan of it, though I don't find it as particularly bad as some of the others from that era.

Though... did they modify the cardinal so that he's wearing Adidas shoes? Now that's pretty gross.

Well. Yeah.

spacer.png

PersonDivided-2-1.png

This is a fun logo and all, but it the mid-court logo should be the logo. This wacky cartoon logo is the sort of thing that you buy some t-shirts for like Tulane's wacky wave character, but it shouldn't be the university's primary icon.

Temple, Wisconsin, and Maryland have showcased their new uniforms on a new Under Armour template. I'd imagine Auburn and others would follow suit.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 8/7/2019 at 8:12 AM, Clintau24 said:

Temple, Wisconsin, and Maryland have showcased their new uniforms on a new Under Armour template. I'd imagine Auburn and others would follow suit.

Surprised Wisconsin added players name on the back of the jersey.  They never did in the Bo Ryan era so why are they doing it now?  Just as long as Indiana doesn't follow suit.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:23 AM, dont care said:

I don’t like temples, it makes me think of one of those reversible practice jerseys that has a different color that’s poking through the mesh on the inside. 

I think they're intentionally wearing opposite colored undershirts to show the pattern.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ohio State Repaints Court At St. John Arena To Original Design

August 16, 2019 - 19:59 PM

The Ohio State basketball team returned to its former stomping grounds, St. John Arena, for one game last season. And though the Buckeyes wore throwback uniforms to commemorate the event, one thing was missing: a matching court. Ohio State — […]

Read More...

42 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Oh man, this is terrible...

That is awful. Not sure why people in charge at UA think this is a good look. There's zero benefit or purpose to it. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived