College Basketball 2019-20

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

BTW:  Kansas State has new basketball uniforms. I like them!!

EGDKTeiWwAUmtyS.jpg

Need to see the shorts and other uniforms, but they don't look bad so far.

Edit: Found a video of the purple uniforms and they look pretty good:

11 minutes ago, dont care said:

Um because they are purple and silver? Really nothing else is the same

I said SEVERAL key differences. But purple and silver done well. 

If the collar on KS was silver on top and white on bottom then yeah. Both have white wordmarks for numbers. SAC is silver, KS is white. For a same color scheme the uniform layout is VERY similar.

There are tons of teams that share same color pattern but different uniform templates.

These two are VERY similar. Small key differences but very similar.

shado_logo.gif

On 10/11/2019 at 2:34 AM, Webfooter said:

Need to see the shorts and other uniforms, but they don't look bad so far.

Edit: Found a video of the purple uniforms and they look pretty good:

They finally got it right by using their ACTUAL colors. College football teams, your turn.

P.S.: I like the new number font, probably a good change of pace from the Serpentine font.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:28 PM, Bolt957 said:

So, Memphis has a new court..... I like the apron (baseline) design, but I'm not fond of the blue court. Designing the key would've been good enough.

spacer.png

Memphis removed the paint in the top of the freethrow circle after some noted that the tiger striped key and painted circle looked rather phallic before

xlpgd5euoks31.jpg

Auburn has finally revealed their new uniforms.

Some interesting things here:

• TIGERS is on the orange jerseys - only 2nd uniform ever to have that moniker
  • While the jerseys are rather plain, the shorts have an abundance of stripes
  • Orange uniforms have different striping pattern, most evident on the waistband
  • Eagle-silhouette logo appears on the belt buckle - making it's debut on uniforms this year here and on the WBB uniforms

And my mockups.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Vanderbilt tweaks on their whites noticed at SEC MBB media days:

- shoulder striping eliminated

- narrower wordmark on chest

- black numbers trimmed in gold (change from gold trimmed in black)

- anchor logo on waistband

- side design simplifed

- bottom of shorts striping added

overall, an upgrade from before

5be2d927b3599.image.jpg?resize=400,574

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Unveil New Basketball Uniforms

October 17, 2019 - 21:04 PM

Rutgers’ athletic programs have outfitted by adidas since the 2017-18 academic year, but the men’s basketball program on Wednesday evening unveiled new uniforms that — interestingly enough — use a key design element first introduced by Nike. The uniforms themselves […]

Read More...

Mississippi State showed off new 2019/2020 uniforms for both the Men's and Women's teams at the "Maroon Madness" season kickoff event this on Friday night.

The Men's Uniforms have some improvements, such as a more traditional rounded collar, but also some downgrades, such as the removal of the stripes on the shorts, what appears to be smaller back numbers, and random cut-off striping throughout the uniform. Still not a bad look though, better than some they've had in the past.

The Women's Uniforms, on the other hand, are pure Adidas weirdness. Pretty plain overall, except for huge double stripes on the right side. Not a great look for one of the nation's elite programs. Good news is that I've been told this is a one year deal, and there will be a new throwback-inspired design for the 2020/2021 season.

Northern Iowa Panthers To Celebrate Sweet 16 Run With Throwback Uniforms

October 21, 2019 - 14:54 PM

This season will mark the 10th anniversary of Northern Iowa’s Ali Farokhmanesh hitting a three-pointer to seal a win over top-seeded Kansas on the way to an appearance in the Sweet 16, so the Panthers will wear throwback uniforms this […]

Read More...

Got all the details and mockups for the new Auburn MBB and WBB uniforms done. It's all detailed on my site for further information.

EHHJS1lX4AIqUSZ?format=jpg&name=small

The WBB team has only showcased their white uniforms thus far. 

EG2QFjmUUAEgGlI.jpg

Both are using a silhouetted eagle logo on the waistbands. This will be the first time it will appear on an Auburn athletic uniform.

And as always, these side-by-side graphics are always a great way to quickly showcase all the changes

Auburn-basketball-2018-vs-2019-side-by-s

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 10/21/2019 at 12:55 PM, Clintau24 said:

Got all the details and mockups for the new Auburn MBB and WBB uniforms done. It's all detailed on my site for further information.

EHHJS1lX4AIqUSZ?format=jpg&name=small

The WBB team has only showcased their white uniforms thus far. 

EG2QFjmUUAEgGlI.jpg

Both are using a silhouetted eagle logo on the waistbands. This will be the first time it will appear on an Auburn athletic uniform.

And as always, these side-by-side graphics are always a great way to quickly showcase all the changes

Auburn-basketball-2018-vs-2019-side-by-s

I love the eagle logo and I get the War Eagle reference but having your nickname be the tigers and having an Eagle logo instead of a tiger just doesn't work for me. Especially on the orange uniform where it literally says Tigers on it. 

3 hours ago, dannykraft said:

I love the eagle logo and I get the War Eagle reference but having your nickname be the tigers and having an Eagle logo instead of a tiger just doesn't work for me. Especially on the orange uniform where it literally says Tigers on it. 

I think having the eagle on the jersey is alright on the white and navy sets. It's not the greatest logo, but it's different. The AU being there hasn't felt a bit overboard at times with it placed everywhere else.

The orange jersey is the odd one, with, like you said, the eagle and "Tigers" on the same design. While I appreciate the consistency on this detail, it feels weird.

Good luck to Auburn fans fighting the "you people don't even know what animal mascot thing you are!" claims now...

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived