SportsLogos.Net News

College Basketball 2019-20

12 hours ago, Tiny_Grandpa said:

EIkw-msWoAEZ-_R?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Here's a look at Iowa's new uniform.  Looks like the Memphis Grizzlies' template.  A definite upgrade over their last uniform.

As an Iowa fan, I do like it, but I would prefer the stripe on the side to either be on both sides or to be absent entirely. Otherwise It's definitely better than the last set.

13 hours ago, Tiny_Grandpa said:

EIkw-msWoAEZ-_R?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Here's a look at Iowa's new uniform.  Looks like the Memphis Grizzlies' template.  A definite upgrade over their last uniform.

Reminds me of the old Champions uniforms for UMass in the 90's. 

Gold trimmed white uni for Duke in honor of Coach K. It’s a solid look, I just hope it doesn’t get overused. A couple games would be nice, but stay with the standard white and blue for the majority

Edit: Turns out it’s not a white uni, but a light gray

Edited by jn8
Correcting myself

18 hours ago, BearW17hNoName said:

spacer.png
Baylor unveiled new "Arctic" alts today. Personally not a fan. I'd rather Baylor stick to volt for alternates, the camo here feels forced. 

I miss seeing volt every game.  

59 minutes ago, jn8 said:
Gold trimmed white uni for Duke in honor of Coach K. It’s a solid look, I just hope it doesn’t get overused. A couple games would be nice, but stay with the standard white and blue for the majority

I too hope it doesn’t get overused, but that’s a really tastefully done alternate for them. They could’ve easily gone overboard with the gold accents, but limiting it to the collar/armhole trim and side panels was a really smart way to add that touch of gold without it overpowering the rest of the uniform.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:35 PM, BearW17hNoName said:

spacer.png
Baylor unveiled new "Arctic" alts today. Personally not a fan. I'd rather Baylor stick to volt for alternates, the camo here feels forced. 

I disagree the volt was hideous, this isn’t good but I honestly like it better than volt

Duke’s Coach K uniforms in action tonight:

Correcting myself from earlier, turns out it’s a light gray, not white, as a nod to Coach K’s time at Army. They looked good on court, most TV angles didn’t look hardly any different than the regular white set. Like I said earlier though, don’t go overboard with them and just keep it limited to a couple games.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:35 PM, BearW17hNoName said:

spacer.png

they're playing in the Armed Forces classic tonight. Washington has a camo wordmark.