Logistically Improbable NFL Expansion (Austin, Texas)

Jeffery

On 8/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, Jeffery said:

I thought I'd share a few NFL Expansion team concepts I've completed to practice design. First up, the Mexico City Lobos:

fiYCxf1.jpgogcTyCg.png7fzRxER.jpgSODOCBs.jpg8HxrxmE.png

Featuring a unique Turquoise, Maroon, and Rust color scheme, and a name that will prove popular in both English and Spanish, the lobos will bring some South of the border flair to the NFC South. C+C Appreciated.

Necessito mas!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I may go back and make a more classy, expressive stingers logo once I'm done with the first four teams in the expansion. Next up, the London Monarchs (No Relation):

xF36bDO.pngaNDDgPJ.pngOZTOT1x.pngYOCuTxs.png

The Monarchs bring a slight soccer-style to the AFC East, with stripes that go down the shoulders and the TV numbers on the pants legs. C+C always welcome!

• 3 months later...

Returning from a break with the Austin Rebels, named after the "Keep Austin Weird" movement and Texas' constant state of rebellion.3YxUu4H.png5ul510M.pngmcC6obG.pngVOiFteI.png

I'll admit the concept is a little out there, but I think the fiesta color scheme could thrive in the NFL if a team owned it. besides the bright pops, the uniforms and logos are as simplistic as possible.

• Jeffery changed the title to Logistically Improbable NFL Expansion (Austin, Texas)
26 minutes ago, Jeffery said:

Returning from a break with the Austin Rebels, named after the "Keep Austin Weird" movement and Texas' constant state of rebellion.3YxUu4H.png

I'll admit the concept is a little out there, but I think the fiesta color scheme could thrive in the NFL if a team owned it. besides the bright pops, the uniforms and logos are as simplistic as possible.

Fiesta is a San Antonio thing, and Austin using those colors would probably start a riot if it wasn't the G-League team doing it. That said, the unifor looks good. I migh try to use an A that's less conventional though if you're trying to tap into "Keep Austin Weird" vibes. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived