FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019

UnclearInitial

15 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

I don’t think they’re allowed to use that wordmark in the Olympics as no federation logos are allowed. They could alternate wordmarks for World Cups and Olympics but I understand wanting a more consistent brand. If they had to choose a wordmark, the Redeem Team one was great, even if the uniforms were pretty plain

spacer.png

This is definitely one I could live with. I dare say it's a bit more timeless than the Dream Team mark.

Although I would just as soon the federation change its logo so the teams could use the two-toned. Granted, you could also make this one two-toned and it still wouldn't be the same as the federation mark.

Close up shots of Australia's unforms.

These are just okay, but they're way better than Peak Sportswear's previous efforts. I was hoping Basketball Australia might attract a better quality apparel sponsor with lots of players currently in the NBA, but it's not to be.

team_jersey-1024x576.jpg

team_jersey2-1024x691.jpg

^ Like I said before, this is funny, because these jerseys not only use v1 Aeroswift technology, but also Nike Hyperelite font on numbers.

BTW, here is how USA uniforms looks for the last part of qualifers, very Pistonish, but IMO better than the new one:

1000?mt=.jpg1000?mt=.jpg

4r2eer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 5:44 AM, PepMan33Conde said:

I guess not.

NIKE-PH-NTK-_ATHLETE-IMAGERY-2-1024x895.

Just as I thought. Really needs red somewhere. I guess only few national teams were given differently-colored inside striping.

I would like to 💪 Lithuania's national team for incorporating the flag as the primary element of their uniforms:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR1RkFmorP_KTgdz1xBs2rzW7XVLjKkVVUQr808ZhNMQoBqzEhf

Archived